PDA

View Full Version : Review on dynoflash

ngentot
01-26-2004, 02:15 AM
I just want to say that GT40 and leaveitobevo is right about dynoflash.
He talks a lot of shit about evo owners that he tuned in the past. I mean isn't these poeple are paying him 500 bux to get their flash? I think he is very rude and had the guts to talk shit about me, when i brought him 3 customers. Don't get me wrong, his products are well done but his attitude needs improvement. That's all i have to say.

moogle
01-26-2004, 02:24 AM
I can't say nothing about this but he is right his products are well done. I just had my ecu flashed and dam! My evo is stock "bsds k&n filter" but he fixed the lag @ the high rpm and made it more smooth pulling all the way to redline.

One question? If I take out the battery will it reset the ECU and does that mean the flash was a waste?

Dynoflash
01-26-2004, 03:09 AM
I can't say nothing about this but he is right his products are well done. I just had my ecu flashed and dam! My evo is stock "bsds k&n filter" but he fixed the lag @ the high rpm and made it more smooth pulling all the way to redline.

One question? If I take out the battery will it reset the ECU and does that mean the flash was a waste?The reflashing aspect of the tune is permanent and will NOT ever be taken out.

You can disconnect your battery, reset your ecu or what ever - no sweat

If the dealer ever erases your flash . e.g. with a recall reflash (unlikely) . . they are all saved on back up disk and you just send it in and then I can upload your flash for free

Thanks

Dynoflash
01-26-2004, 03:13 AM
I just want to say that GT40 and leaveitobevo is right about dynoflash.
He talks a lot of shit about evo owners that he tuned in the past. I mean isn't these poeple are paying him 500 bux to get their flash? I think he is very rude and had the guts to talk shit about me, when i brought him 3 customers. Don't get me wrong, his products are well done but his attitude needs improvement. That's all i have to say. Thanks for the referral of 3 clients - I appreciate that a LOT!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry I did not accept your offer of a "payment plan" on your $175 reflash after a exhuasting weekend of reflashing 16 evos and did not have any more energy to answer any more of your questions

I guess i should have given you a discount and now I am going to pay by having you post all sorts of stupid lies about me

Only cool thing - you aint getting my flash and i'm real happy i didn;t give it to you

Why don't you call me directly - (203) 515-4110 and we can discuss what ever issues you have with my additude directly - I'll be looking forward to hearing from you

robi
01-26-2004, 05:11 AM
ngentot,
if you were the guy in the hotel thanks for robbing me of an hour of my time. You need to add this quote to how you deal with people "Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" PS my Buschur Racing stage 4 was fast before Al tuned it for 91 octane IT'S SICK FAST NOW. Scrape your pennies together and buy all that cheep injen stuff you recomend...and grind more vendors for discounts you don't deserve (and waste their time while your at it) Oh and while I'm at it how come you "sold" 3 flashes for Al and didn't get your car flashed??? You didn't sell shit you don't know shit and anyone who would take your rec. is already sold... or explain for everyone in full technical detail how a flash works how you modify the ecu limits and why everyone else's flashes are worth MORE than DOUBLE the cost that Al's charging... Anyone/everyone who had Al tune/flash their car chime in here are you going to collect on his money back garrantee? The rest of you trashtalking wasters who speak from complete hearsay or ignorance please about Al's/Buschurs Flashes chime in too (see above quote) so the rest of us will recognize fools when we meet you in the flesh at the next meet. Oh my Buschur Racing stage 4 EVO was fast... but it took Buschurs new flash and Al's personal magic (I watched him for over 3 hours rewrite 3/4 of the fuel and timing maps and not quit till it was PERFECTLY matched to my EVO) 02:00 before we were done. Al was tired at the hotel...I was tired at the hotel and you sit there and ask if he will give you credit andpost this shit cause he wouldn't? Save you $$'s for your new family. You'll just F'k up your EVO anyway (and then whine that mitsu and the dealers aren't backing up their warranty).