PDA

View Full Version : Buck o 5

koolmits
02-02-2004, 04:11 PM
So , here I am waitng for the Super Bowl , jammin my guitar , when all of a sudden my my dig beep goes off with the "get here yesterday" code . Fast forward . I'm now on the interstate cruisin @ 75 in a 55 . I'm the only person on the 4-lane inter. So I thought :roll: I look in my rear view and all I see is headlights from some sorta SUV . At this point I'm thinkin this Muh Fuggin idiot behind needs space , and lots of it . Ya damn right I did , I put in 4th and floored it . So now I'm thinkin "whatya think about that Mr. SUV" . I look in my rear view to admire the gap I just provided . As I'm admiring the gap , I notice these tiny little blue lights in the grill of the SUV :shock: . Surely he's not after muaah(?) . Oh but he is . Being the law bidding citizen that I am , I pull over . The first thing the cop says is "Boy ( He's about 25-30 , I'm 38 , look 22 ,and calls me boy), cut the vehicle off now " . I reply " the keys are on top of the dash and the car is off" . Then why is the car still running he says . I explain its a turbo timer , hes still confused . He then ask me how fast I was doin , I reply ? "buck o 5" ?. " Alright smartass , we'll see how smart ya are after a night or two in the jail , boy . I reply " Ya know , its a felony to impede the progress of medical personel during a medical emergency " I say. He gets the :shock: look on his face , walks back to look at my plate (which ID's me as medical personel ) , walks back to me and says "have a good day SIR " . Oh , now its SIR . He was so rattled that he didn't notice that my tag had expired the day before .
Fast forward . After the operation I go out to the waiting room to talk to the family . Guess who's waiting in the waiting room . Yup Mr. SUV cop . It was his Mother in law :o . The cop looks @ me and says "Hey aren't you the guy I pulled for speeding about 3 hrs. ago ". Before I could reply the wife interupts and says " You pulled this guy while he was on the way to fix my Mama " . Wanna guess who didn't get any pussy last night ........

ReHeat
02-02-2004, 05:23 PM
koolmits, you've got the funniest run in stories with cops :lol:

rizalhoo
02-02-2004, 06:55 PM
LOL....now whos the smartass eh?

nice one

han74j
02-02-2004, 08:45 PM
lol ahahha cops

STiTHIS
02-02-2004, 09:43 PM
The funniest thing I have read all year!!! Pure Genius too!!!

SolarXclipse
02-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Good job, bro. This is the nicest story I've ever read. And for sure, you really have a good job.

perversity
02-03-2004, 12:23 AM
Laughed so hard I nearly shat! Glad to hear you were able to get there in time to save the damsel in distress...

rizalhoo
02-03-2004, 01:10 AM
Laughed so hard I nearly shat! ...

HAHAHAHAHAH.....if that happens then it would be funnier than the cops story...Just kidding :lol: :lol: :lol:

moogle
02-04-2004, 11:10 AM
ahhh the power of being in the med field.

joebenz
02-05-2004, 12:40 PM
hahaha, now that is funny shit. what a coincidence.

Howie
02-05-2004, 05:34 PM
MUHAHAHA.. thats great. i hate cops.