PDA

View Full Version : CARBON FIBER INTERIOR TRIM PARTS?

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 08:25 PM
Can anyone help me with my issue? Im trying to buy all Carbon Fiber interior trim parts....everything that can be replaced with carbon fiber.....can someone help me with who makes them, who sells them and how much? I am lookin forward to getting these items, thank!

-john

GokuSSJ4
02-02-2004, 08:33 PM
are you also looking for the cf reclinable seats ?? Since sparco i believe makes them ...

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 08:39 PM
hmm, i dont think i got the money for that yet....but everything else that is interior, all that grey plastic look parts in the car, u know....like the plastic around the door lock, and window controls...around the gear box

han74j
02-02-2004, 08:40 PM
hey u malibu i think some of the plastic are lighter than carbon fiber, but is that the look u r going for?

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 08:41 PM
yes, looks....but the problem is i want to know where i can get it done for cheap or whatevr they charge

leaveit2bevo
02-02-2004, 09:14 PM
Does anybody remember that movie im going to get you sucker? the guy dies from having to much gold around his neck, thats where you headed malibu but with carbonfiber.

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 09:32 PM
doesnt anyone here know where the heck to find these trim parts? ive seen so many socalevo.net owners have them....

gotardSRT
02-02-2004, 09:59 PM
For every visual mod, you should also have a serious performeance mod. Like punching holes in the muffler to make it sound mean.

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 10:04 PM
For every visual mod, you should also have a serious performeance mod. Like punching holes in the muffler to make it sound mean.

SRT YOUR SUCK A FAG, your car prolly has that mod already, no thnx to your gay ass faggot idea....go buy a better car....*cough* *cough* sorry i didnt know you was a bum

gotardSRT
02-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Actually my car doesn't have mufflers, but thanks. And that idea wasn't mine if you'll remember. I also like the way you editied your previous post about bevo to make me look bad. Nice touch. Not everyone has parents who will buy them an evo. My car may not be as fancy as yours, but it gets the job done and I can feel good knowing that I work for it.

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 10:44 PM
haha, and? bevo knows im just fuckin around, plus he fucks around too, anyways where the fuck did you come from retard? geez, sux you dont have a muffler, anyways, come to socalevo.net when you upgrade to a better car then your pinto looking as auto....your a desgrace you fucking fag.

By the way, how old are you?

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 10:45 PM
Can anyone help me find Carbon fiber interior trim parts....? i dont need people like srt talkin shit....i want to work on my project evo

Thedread
02-02-2004, 10:52 PM
gotardSRT...your car is just fine...malibu you might want to check out the UK dealers as the MR over there is reported to have carbon fibre...Good luck dude....oh I'll ask my cousin this weekend for you

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 10:54 PM
hey mann, thanks! i'll be looking forward to keeping in touch..

-john

augi1
02-02-2004, 10:59 PM
you can find an entire trim package on ebay. that is the only place I have seen them. search evo or carbon fiber.

gotardSRT
02-02-2004, 11:02 PM
sux you dont have a muffler

???

...your a desgrace you fucking fag.

I'm done with this.

han74j
02-02-2004, 11:10 PM
hey i know u r looking for the inside, but if u want some carbon fiber hood, and truck check this shit out cost a lot but saves u about 22 ibs =0) but look at the price it might be a waste.... AAR also have dry carbon dash bezel locking.

han74j
02-02-2004, 11:14 PM
lol for 8000 bucks you can get some stitch craft custom interiors and spacro. Sparco Enzo Ferrari =0)

augi1
02-02-2004, 11:20 PM
[/quote]I'm done with this.[/quote]
I just want to know what you are doing on this board, Do you have evo envy or just an inferiority complex about owning a dodge.

perversity
02-02-2004, 11:22 PM
I have an interior trim set you can buy from me for $80. PM me if you are interested.

gotardSRT
02-02-2004, 11:27 PM
I'm done with this.[/quote]
I just want to know what you are doing on this board, Do you have evo envy or just an inferiority complex about owning a dodge.[/quote]

I have had a problem with this guy from the moment I started posting here (maliburacer). I come here because I am a big fan of the evo and like to see what's happening with some of it's owner enthusiasts. I wasn't aware that I needed to own an evo to appreciate it. You won't hear from me again.

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 11:28 PM
lol...geez mann, you started shit with me, sorry if i gave you the BAN

perversity
02-02-2004, 11:29 PM
I just want to know what you are doing on this board, Do you have evo envy or just an inferiority complex about owning a dodge.

SRT YOUR SUCK A FAG, your car prolly has that mod already, no thnx to your gay ass faggot idea....go buy a better car....*cough* *cough* sorry i didnt know you was a bum.

You guys need to lay off other car owners. If they want to come on here and chat with Evo owners that's cool and you should show them some respect. maliburacer, you need to apologize to gotardSRT for your comments. I mean that, as a moderator I am VERY serious about that. If you do not apologize then I am going to have to recommend that you are banned from this forum. I am NOT joking.

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 11:30 PM
i just said sorry! but i think you should consider that this guy starts talkin shit to someone he doesnt know.....i think i have the FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO SAY WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE IT< but then again i have other trying to BAN me.....so i have to act like a bitch to not get banned, SORRY is what you want to hear, then here!

augi1
02-02-2004, 11:39 PM

Whoo...just kidding with the guy. if he gets all wet with some of my comments then I apoligize but you can't take it don't post it.

gt40
02-02-2004, 11:45 PM
You guys need to lay off other car owners. If they want to come on here and chat with Evo owners that's cool and you should show them some respect. maliburacer, you need to apologize to gotardSRT for your comments. I mean that, as a moderator I am VERY serious about that. If you do not apologize then I am going to have to recommend that you are banned from this forum. I am NOT joking.

Amen- let's quit sounding like a honda forum and more like a dsm based place...

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 11:47 PM
lol

han74j
02-02-2004, 11:53 PM
lol anywyas heres another link to carbon fiber stuff they have a lot of carbon fiber stuff for the evo

http://carbontrix.com/index3.html

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 11:56 PM
thanks

perversity
02-02-2004, 11:56 PM

Whoo...just kidding with the guy. if he gets all wet with some of my comments then I apoligize but you can't take it don't post it.

Not to whore this thread, but GotardSRT can stick up for himself I am sure. It's more a case that we, the moderators, had to talk about this sort of bullshit for almost an hour yesterday when our time could have been better spent discussing constructive things for you, the members. Yeah, that’s right, we take time to get together to plan things for socalevo.net. That’s our own time, unpaid, un-rewarded, for you, the members. We don’t have to run this forum for you. We do it voluntarily for your benefit. Don’t forget that!

We are sick and tired of having to clean up all these threads because you guys get out of hand and start flaming each other all the time. Don't get me wrong, there's no harm in a little fun here and there, but you need to tone it down a little. This forum is read by a lot of people that don't post, including sponsors, Mutsi HQ, vendors etc. Why should they have to read this incessant bullshit all the time? Really, why should they? And why should I? If you want to bash on people all the time start your own forum and go hate on that. We've been very VERY lenient with certain members up until this point. This is so that we don’t get the reputation that other forums have for banning members at the drop of a hat. But if other members can’t post because they are alienated for having a difference of opinion or drive a different car or whatever the reason then appropriate steps will be taken to prevent such a hostile environment.

ErroR
02-03-2004, 07:19 AM
Could not have said it better myself.

Tony any more details on the interior trim , I may be interested.

GokuSSJ4
02-03-2004, 09:39 AM
i know RMR carries boost pod thats cf , thats a start ! An you can run a boost gauge which we all need. Also if plan to install gauges they do have side pannels that are made of cf also for both sides so they match.

han74j
02-03-2004, 02:18 PM
cf stuff is way expensive and over pirced, i would rather spend the money on proformance =0P