PDA

View Full Version : Street racing in Rancho ?Cucamunga?

STiTHIS
02-02-2004, 09:29 PM
Sorry I dont know how to spell.
Is anyone going to the "huge" street races in R.C., in an Evo?

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 09:30 PM
i would if i was notified :) do you know where and when they happpen?>

cilupbaa
02-03-2004, 08:53 PM

It's not smart to post somethin like this on the forums because u don't know if the cops are surfing the websites. But anyways, if u are interested in the running ur evo, go to ontario street races this friday nite and everyone usually meet up at denny's around 11pm. The last race we had in rancho, it was a blue evo vs white sti. A couple weeks before that, the evo ran the sti and lost. Then after the blue evo being tuned by Al, he came back to ontario and raced the sti at rancho cucamonga. The evo beat the sti by 1 car. after a couple of runs the cops came bust everyone. The evo happen to be in the wrong side of the street, so he got popped. His ca was impounded for 30 days, not because he was street racing but because he had no cat converter and suspended license. The sti boned out.and there was another 4x4 truck got pulled over. he was realesed because everything was legit. So yea, if anyone wanna come and check it out, it's friday and saturday nites at 11pm, denny's. We usually do not follow the ontario ricers to their old burnt out spot. We have ouw own track away from ontario. Fast cars only.

gt40
02-03-2004, 09:15 PM
save this stuff for the honda boards..

han74j
02-03-2004, 09:20 PM
=0) street race? save ur tires and engine for the track man!!!! way better experience =)

GokuSSJ4
02-03-2004, 10:03 PM
way to risky , not just cops but also crashing your car to some one that may loose control ...
IMO is not worth it , if you guys want to drag take it to the track ...

leaveit2bevo
02-03-2004, 11:14 PM

It's not smart to post somethin like this on the forums because u don't know if the cops are surfing the websites. But anyways, if u are interested in the running ur evo, go to ontario street races this friday nite and everyone usually meet up at denny's around 11pm. The last race we had in rancho, it was a blue evo vs white sti. A couple weeks before that, the evo ran the sti and lost. Then after the blue evo being tuned by Al, he came back to ontario and raced the sti at rancho cucamonga. The evo beat the sti by 1 car. after a couple of runs the cops came bust everyone. The evo happen to be in the wrong side of the street, so he got popped. His ca was impounded for 30 days, not because he was street racing but because he had no cat converter and suspended license. The sti boned out.and there was another 4x4 truck got pulled over. he was realesed because everything was legit. So yea, if anyone wanna come and check it out, it's friday and saturday nites at 11pm, denny's. We usually do not follow the ontario ricers to their old burnt out spot. We have ouw own track away from ontario. Fast cars only.

lol this guy just told the cops where everyone meets nice going.

moogle
02-03-2004, 11:28 PM
The cops know its the spot. They've known it since 95 its how u play it off.

CACalomino
02-03-2004, 11:58 PM
man street racing is fucking wack not only do u put your self in danger but those around u. Dont be cheap skate pay the 20 bucks and go to fontana raceway and do it legit with lights and a timer.

cilupbaa
02-03-2004, 11:58 PM
The cops know its the spot. They've known it since 95 its how u play it off.

heheh moogle knows how it is.

Coolguy949
02-04-2004, 12:39 AM
SoCalEvo.net does not and will not condone street racing. It is too much of a liability to allow dicussions about street racing events upcoming or in the past to occur on this site. Sorry.

Thread closed.