PDA

View Full Version : YUCK FOU

koolmits
02-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Usually I write about funny but true stories . Well , not this time . There is not a smiley to adequetely (?) express my anger . If I were actually writing this on paper with ink , this story would not be ledgible b/c of my tears . ?why?
Well , b/c 2 peckerheads decided to have speed contest in one of the nearby counties . The result , one peckerhead took out an entire 5 member FAMILY waiting @ the stop light . the other peckerhead killed one girl and SERIOUSLY injured the other .
Why am I so angry ? B/C I just spent 32 motherfuckinsonofabitchin STRAIGHT hours trying to repair both of her legs . In about 4 hours from now , I will have to do one of the most difficult thing I have ever faced , tell a 12 yo girl that there is a 90% chance that I will have amputate BOTH of her legs at the waist .
PLEASE FELLAS , do not let your testicles occlude your blood supply to you BRAIN .
If you are one of those peeps that regulary street races : Read subject title .
What happened to the 2 peckerheads ? Who gives a flying fudgenut !

GokuSSJ4
02-04-2004, 10:14 PM
wow !! it sucks to hear such accident ,and im sure that it can be a very tuff choice telling some one that they will loose both of their legs ...

leaveit2bevo
02-04-2004, 11:16 PM
That is exactly why I dont play around on the street just the track.

moogle
02-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Sad to hear

What is your title in the med field?

Takashi
02-05-2004, 04:03 PM
that's horrible... i do care what happened to the two peckerheads though; i hope they suffered more than any of the victims that is.

mprtklr
02-05-2004, 04:25 PM
ya im curious what you do too cause in another post you said you have a license plate or something and my mom is a nurse for Riverside Reg. Med. Ctr. and she has no such plate, and i want her to get it so i can "borrow" her get out of a ticket plate... :)

moogle
02-05-2004, 04:55 PM
that's horrible... i do care what happened to the two peckerheads though; i hope they suffered more than any of the victims that is.

Oh I think they will get what they deserve...10 yrs in jail???

kaisho99
02-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Sounds like an Othopedic Surgeon Fellow to me. Or are you a surgery resident in your ortho rotation perhaps?

Takashi
02-05-2004, 05:24 PM

Oh I think they will get what they deserve...10 yrs in jail???

yeah, figures... bastards.

Absinthe
02-05-2004, 05:26 PM
seeing that kind of stuff he may be in residency

koolmits
02-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Yes I'm in my ortho rotation .
It's not a special tag , but a special sticker with a special hologram with a ID # inside the holo . The sticker resembles a WWII RAF (Royal Air Force ) insignia . I only use the sticker when going to work , b/c SOMEHOW thieves zero in on this sticker like flies to shat . I guess since that they think we make bookoo bucks that we can afford for our insurance rates to rise dramatically , or better yet dropped altogether
Hopefully you peeps now have an insight on why I post so infrequently .

I would like to take the time to retract my statement about the 2 guys . Ultimately they are people also and deserve the best treatment and/or lawyers available .

The girl , she is doing EXTREMELY well . All flow has returned to BOTH of her legs . This one time that I don't mind being wrong . When I was talking with her , I told her that if she made me a "Big Fat Liar" I would make her the biggest Sundae EVER . Hopefully I will be looking for 30 gallon bowl soon :D

wtfitsjames
02-14-2004, 10:51 PM
you're awesome man

NipponHamFighters
02-15-2004, 12:18 AM
I thought a person's medical records were suppose to be confidential, not posted all over the net. This scares me!!!

wtfitsjames
02-15-2004, 12:25 AM
but that wasnt her medical record, it was just what happened to her

perversity
02-16-2004, 11:34 PM
Glad to hear that the girl's doing ok.

QuickShifter
02-17-2004, 12:14 AM
I thought a person's medical records were suppose to be confidential, not posted all over the net. This scares me!!!

I think he posts for the sake of other peoples lives and our stupidity behind the wheel, good enough reson for me

marc
02-19-2004, 11:07 PM
koolmits,
Thanks for taking care of the girl and careing enough to share your thoughts. Is it hard empathizing with the patients?Seems like it could be an occupational hazard.Maybe why so many physicians develop a cold. personna.BTW, whatcha driving?

Ricardon
02-19-2004, 11:20 PM
Koolmits, thanks for posting this story! Hopefully we all can learn something here. I know that it's hard to drive the evo slow...ANYWHERE, even to the grocery store. Be responsible and let the civic guys do all the fast and the furious crap. I'm glad that the girl is doing well, we need more good news to come from this story, please keep us posted! Your'e awesome bro!
-Rich

koolmits
02-20-2004, 12:31 AM
Yo nippon , I'm well versed with HIPPA ( health info privacy act ) . I didn't mention any names . The term 'her' is generic and narrows it down to about 2 million or so in my area .

About that cold thing . I think I found a cure (No joke) . I haven't had a cold in about 15 yrs . My method is simple . Blow your nose every or every other day , which ever your lining of your nose can tolerate Without bleeding . Also wash your hands several times a day .

Think about it . If your evo has a dirty air filter it runs like shit . Your nose is your air filter . When your nose gets clogged ( boogers ) you will start to breathe through your mouth . Which inturn makes you more suseptable to infection . The main mistake I see people make is to "sniffle" . Your nose is runny ( during a cold ) for a reason . It's draining an infection . DON'T sniff the infection back into your nose , throat , and lungs , blow it out . A steamy rag works best , but a kleenex will do .

My first day in microbiology , our instructor passed around a paper for all of us to sign . At the end of the class she informed us that the paper had a special invisible powder that would fluorece under a black light . Well everybody in the room had the powder on their crotch and their face . Handwashing is extremely important .

I didn't say I don't get the occasional flu or sinus infection from the massive amount of pollen released during spring in my area . The pollen is so bad that even black cars are turned completely yellow .

Which reminds me of a joke I was sent . Employee calls in sick to work . Boss answers . Employee states that his doctor says he has " anal glaucoma " . Boss says ? what ? . Employee says he can't see his ass comin to work today . :D
Yo marc : http://www.clant.com/htm/onelap03.mpg

Ricardon
02-20-2004, 01:30 AM
Hey koolmits,
I want to know how you can do what you do for a living and still find the time to do stuff like one lap!!! I either need to seriously rethink my time management or find a job that has more vacation time hehehehe!

koolmits
02-20-2004, 01:58 AM
yo Richardson , here's a free 1.5 hrs . Eat once a day . It also helps if ya know somebody who can prescribe a vacation for stress reduction purposes . I think I mention this in a previous post . Under the family medical leave act , EVERYONE is entitled to up to 12 weeks without pay of course . Also get that hot chick(s) down the street to do errands for ya , like go to grocery store to pick up your order of bananas , kielbasa , and popsicles . Subliminal suggestion does work ya know . Man there is nothing watching a chick have a popsicle . There are two kinds of popsicle loving chicks . Lickers and stuffers .Lickers are kool but stuffers will make sure they get it all . 8)