PDA

View Full Version : Darn Break-in Time!

evolinda
02-07-2004, 01:09 PM
A Porsche Carrera pulled up beside me at alight yesterday, reving his motor, wanting to race. But, since I only have 200 miles on the car, had to let him go! Next time!!!

Anonymous
02-07-2004, 01:16 PM
lol.....well id probably think the same way, but like the 3rd week i had my car, a porshe GT1 pulled up on Wilsher BLVD and Barrington in West LA...he wanted to race, we both sprinted down to 26th street at 2 am.....He was 2 car lengths ahead only....this cop showed up on the other side of the street, luckly there was a divider...by the time the cop busted a U-turn we were gone...it was a rush..

han74j
02-07-2004, 04:32 PM
=0) i haven't got burned once since i got my evo!! burned a BMW 5 soemthing, mustang, and other piece of shit rice rockets...... muhahahahahhaahha evo rules!!!!!

Anonymous
02-07-2004, 05:42 PM
mann, EVO stock VS GT1, GT2, GT3 porshes are difficult, I have raced an 03' M3 with some kind of kit on his car down the 405 south before Mullholland....I think the guy was scared of how fast it felt going 145 mph on those turns using all 5 lanes......

I raced stupid honda's.....I lost to an Audi s4 station wagon who had twim turbo, dual intercooler, all these other shit....my car lost half a car length....

Anyways street racing sucks, Ive seen so many people crash their nice cars, its alot of hassle going trhough the cops, its not worth speeding and getting fucked by a pig...Keep your shit real and make your car last years....i already had one accident, thats enough with my EVO

Chris in SD
02-07-2004, 10:42 PM
lol.....well id probably think the same way, but like the 3rd week i had my car, a porshe GT1 pulled up on Wilsher BLVD and Barrington in West LA...he wanted to race, we both sprinted down to 26th street at 2 am.....He was 2 car lengths ahead only....this cop showed up on the other side of the street, luckly there was a divider...by the time the cop busted a U-turn we were gone...it was a rush..

:bs:

There are probably less than 20 GT1s in the US and I can pretty much bet they wouldn't waste their time running an Evo...

Any GT2 or GT3 will SMOKE an Evo, even one with a lot of mods. I got beat by a Turbo, but I kept it close. A GT1 is a completely different universe. You'd need an Enzo or McLaren to beat him...

Dr. Evo
02-07-2004, 11:00 PM
That's why GT's are 100K+ :D But losing to one by a length or so in a 30K car isn't too bad...

bcmind
02-07-2004, 11:03 PM

:bs:

There are probably less than 20 GT1s in the US and I can pretty much bet they wouldn't waste their time running an Evo...

Any GT2 or GT3 will SMOKE an Evo, even one with a lot of mods. I got beat by a Turbo, but I kept it close. A GT1 is a completely different universe. You'd need an Enzo or McLaren to beat him...

I can confirm that...911 turbo smoke the hell outta my evo... :P

Anonymous
02-07-2004, 11:43 PM
i actually smoked this 911 on pch going towards malibu canyon....1 street before malibu canyon is a hill going down and shit, the driver of the porshe was trying to drag it all the way up to the top of the hill....i herd this bad noise coming from his clutch.....he couldnt shift right, and i won....lol i think its all about having th balls and the attention to driving smooth, not trying to just go fast....

This one guy in brentwood had a really nice custom made porshe...i rolled up next to him and got out with my girl to go to jamba juice, and this guy starts checkin out my car and asks me a few questions, he said he has all the money to buy one of these but he wouldnt be able to handle it...lol...he loved the evo i guess, but was stuck with his porshe, *mann 75% of people dont even know what the heck is a EVO*....

leaveit2bevo
02-08-2004, 02:14 AM
Um ya considering GT1 are total race porsches and would probally make you kidneys bleed on normal streets.