PDA

View Full Version : Almost got in a accident from a dumbass civic.

moogle
02-08-2004, 12:49 AM
I get harrassed left and right from this people. Today I was trying to turn and this civic cut my right lane out of no where and then laughed. I was like an inch away of hitting him. I nod my head and speed up to get to the other lane. Few min l8r this a$$hole is on my bumper I mean really close. I had no choice and just speed to a 100 and exit. *sigh* I love my evo and all but is just to dangerous driving it on normal streets.

NRG
02-08-2004, 01:03 AM
Same thing happen to me 1 month ago..I was on the slowest lane and this stupidass civic is coming up the onramp and cuts right in front of me. I nearly hit him so I highbeamed his ass.....My lights are modified so my beams are high so that it literally blinds him........

Anonymous
02-08-2004, 11:35 AM
lol....alot of fucking people are jealous thats all.......you guys need to becareful becuase alot of retards do not have insurence.....and they dont give a dam if they hit you or not, i try not to drive daily with my evo...i usually drive another car, I had a problem like that in malibu...some crazy driver in a m3 was tailing me, so i gave him a brake test...he almost flipped his car trying to turn his wheel when braking since he was so close.....i let the bmw go past me though becuase it was no pint of speeding, and i flicked his ass off

SolarXclipse
02-08-2004, 06:02 PM
You're not alone, Steve. It seems that everytime they see an Evo, they start acting like a real jerk and tries to race you. As for me, I always drive at speed limit and laughed so hard at them making them look stupid.:lol:

moogle
02-08-2004, 07:00 PM
I drive my evo every saturday. Its not my daily driver and still...

rizalhoo
02-09-2004, 01:58 AM
same thing happened to me and to tell you the truth i get that almost every week dude.

but since after reading so many stories of peeps getting shot on the street by some punk just because of the street racing thingy made me lose my nerve on doing any "speed contest" on the street anymore

id figure, if I lost my life and save my evo then itd be useless....so everytime those peeps trying to race me on the freeway, i'd exit then enter again just to lose some distance from those bummers (sound like me chickening out eh? :lol: )

leaveit2bevo
02-09-2004, 02:32 AM
Its really funny, I think its strange that no one ever tries to race me. Every once and a while some retard will try to race me on the freeway I usally give them a taste of what it can do and then let off.

GokuSSJ4
02-09-2004, 11:22 AM
that same thing happen to me on the way back from Sacramento near Pamdale area . ( i guess some peeps coming from the drag strip) an RSX down shifted and cut me off to see if i race him . I just laugh and keep it at normal speed ...
But what about went you get hit up by a Z06 :shock:

mistasparkle
02-12-2004, 11:07 PM
SolarXclipse, you have a fucking MEAN looking evo. goddamn that is sexy

EVOcrazy
02-16-2004, 03:28 AM
*sigh* I had a Civic annoy me too a couple of weekends ago. I put some distance between us on the freeway and he still wanted to follow so I just let the fool pass by. :?