PDA

View Full Version : l

CACalomino
02-10-2004, 01:01 AM
jjygug

Temjin
02-10-2004, 10:39 AM
I remember Turn 10 was pretty tricky-little deceiving due to the slope of the hill (Loved thunderhill's multitude of undulating slopes). I ran off turn 10 two times-good thing there wasn't another car there to meet me. As for the damage, it goes with the territory of having fun. Ask Robi.

alfredob1
02-10-2004, 10:42 AM
Is everybody except me seeing the pictures?

GokuSSJ4
02-10-2004, 11:00 AM
pics are not working :( i wonder if you are able to load the video on the gallery . If not ask Rob to see if he can host it for you ...

I remember Turn 10 was pretty tricky-little deceiving due to the slope of the hill (Loved thunderhill's multitude of undulating slopes). I ran off turn 10 two times-good thing there wasn't another car there to meet me. As for the damage, it goes with the territory of having fun. Ask Robi. turn 10 was no joke , on the last session i was doing find for the last 4 laps . I was having some problems on that turn , were to the point that i lost it at the end of lap 5 and spun . I was glad that no one was behind me and no damage occur from it ...

Absinthe
02-10-2004, 11:52 AM
the key with that turn is to carry 9 in fourth and get on the brakes and down shift late. Load up the front end and turn in, tap the gas and back off that will straighten the car up and allow you to power on through 12 and 12a on to the straight.

CACalomino
02-10-2004, 01:27 PM
the key with that turn is to carry 9 in fourth and get on the brakes and down shift late. Load up the front end and turn in, tap the gas and back off that will straighten the car up and allow you to power on through 12 and 12a on to the straight.

Ya I was flying threw 8 and 9 and then I would jam on the brakes and keep it in fourth and the times I got it right I would hit my apex then just get on it and I would pull out smooth but the times I lost it I was low in the powerband. I guess next time I will heal toe into 3rd and let the AWD do its thing..... I will be at the last speedventures event just to concour that corner over and over again I could not live with my self it I let thunderhill beat me.

chris

leaveit2bevo
02-11-2004, 01:18 AM
those red x's look like a lot of damage chris.

JWest
02-11-2004, 12:27 PM
:-)
"? I was like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YA and he gives me 20% off note to anybody that needs parts that is local say DSM and get 20% off "

Heh, ya DSM stands for Diamond Star Motors. (you can see a few of their products at Road Race Engineering, in Santa Fe Springs California or in the latest Sport Compact Car mag. ) The dealers that give you discounts in this area for saying "DSM" are thinking you are on Yahoo group's SoCal_DSM.

So please continue to say DSM, just KNOW that your EVO is a DSM at heart;-) Also, if they won't give you a discount, it's prolly because they screwed some people over and got flamed. HARD!

JW

CACalomino
02-12-2004, 12:09 AM
pics work for me when I click on this thread if not right click on a red x and click on show pic

Howie
02-12-2004, 11:43 AM
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2964

leaveit2bevo
02-12-2004, 04:04 PM
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2964

HAHAHAHA that is the greatest thing of all time!!