PDA

View Full Version : EVO SIGHTINGS

Anonymous
02-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Since i can not find the damn thread for spotting fellow evos...i am starting a new one if thats alright?

I saw a white EVO at Pacific Palisades High School while i was driving past the school, i drove down and entered the parking lot and it was a teacher who owned it (small wing though *sighs*) but i left a note since i do not currently have SOCALEVO.net cards or whatever, maybe he might join.

alfredob1
02-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Here it is:
http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=818&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=chula+vista

leaveit2bevo
02-11-2004, 11:48 PM
I thought for a sec it was me I pick my friend up from pali high everyonce and a while but havent seen a white with pussy wing.

pangaroo
02-11-2004, 11:54 PM
hey! i have the little wing! chill with the pussy shit....

I did buy the CF one to replace it though :D but i kinda like the little one sometimes. Less attention especially when going to work in a suit, the CF wing looks silly.

leaveit2bevo
02-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Lol I didnt think you would see that henry but you do have the cf so its no big deal.

kaisho99
02-12-2004, 08:34 AM
Saw a new silver one this past monday up here in RSM. Looked like middle aged-ish guy drivin. Tried to get his attention but no dice. I never see Evo's so this was a shock.

Edit: aww crap I thought this was the old threat...grrr sorry for perpetuating a duplicate!

BOVBILLY
02-12-2004, 08:54 AM
Hi

GokuSSJ4
02-12-2004, 09:51 AM
saw a silver one near the WLA area with a small wing ...

Anonymous
02-12-2004, 10:55 PM
lol...make this a second thread then, anyways i spoke to the guy who owned the EVO with lil wing, its a teacher in Pali, hes cool and everything but is not interested in mods...I actually showed him what a aftermarket bov looked like and intake...and my splitter (my intake is new in a box)....anyways the guy was like totally chill though and was down to come to meets only if he doesnt have to grade alot of hw that day...lol

quicksilverevo
02-13-2004, 05:44 PM
saw a silver one near the WLA area with a small wing ...

Was this Saturday Night?

NipponHamFighters
02-14-2004, 03:59 AM
Saw a black one lowered, all I could see on Mcfadden in Westminster

drwn kix
02-16-2004, 07:40 AM
Saw a new silver one this past monday up here in RSM. Looked like middle aged-ish guy drivin. Tried to get his attention but no dice. I never see Evo's so this was a shock.

Edit: aww crap I thought this was the old threat...grrr sorry for perpetuating a duplicate!

The middle aged guy was probably me. :? I spend a lot of time in RSM particularly week ends. The only thing is I am actually a senior citizen so middle aged might be a complement. :lol: Sorry I didn't see you.

CreoUCLA
02-23-2004, 01:07 AM
lol...make this a second thread then, anyways i spoke to the guy who owned the EVO with lil wing, its a teacher in Pali, hes cool and everything but is not interested in mods...I actually showed him what a aftermarket bov looked like and intake...and my splitter (my intake is new in a box)....anyways the guy was like totally chill though and was down to come to meets only if he doesnt have to grade alot of hw that day...lol

Do you go to Pali? I think I've seen your car once or twice in that drop-off area in the front of the school. I live up on El Medio... With the silver STi. :P

-Mike-

perversity
02-23-2004, 08:45 AM
Hey guys, let's try and keep this simple. The original thread is here: http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=818

Please use this thread. I am locking this one as having many "I saw you" threads is a pain in the ass to check all the time...