PDA

View Full Version : how do i make time pass faster....

Takashi
02-12-2004, 03:25 PM
.... until i can get an EVO. i'm thinking i have about a month until i am financially able to do so. so what do i do until then...? i'm obsessed!
greg

ReHeat
02-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Read up all the infos you can find about the car, research on the mods you want to get, and try to find a good deal!

Good Luck!

leaveit2bevo
02-12-2004, 03:50 PM
How bout rosey palms and her five friends? :wink:

Takashi
02-12-2004, 03:53 PM

i can only do so much of that before i get tired... :oops:
:D

Takashi
02-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Read up all the infos you can find about the car, research on the mods you want to get, and try to find a good deal!

Good Luck!

and yeah, i've been doing that... but that only makes things worse! :twisted:

anyhow, this forum is great... along with evom, which is actually hit or miss, but when you get through all the bs it's very helpful. not as good as nasioc, but still good :wink:

leaveit2bevo
02-12-2004, 04:13 PM

i can only do so much of that before i get tired... :oops:
:D

LOL ya thats burn (but lets not let the ladies no about that :bigglasses: )

go test drive the shit out of some evos :twisted:

Takashi
02-12-2004, 04:56 PM
yeah, i test drove one a couple weeks ago (santa monica...) and that's when i decided what had to be done: drop the wrx and get into an evo. :)

GokuSSJ4
02-12-2004, 09:49 PM
evo is a great car , once you drive it is a must ..:)
reading info on the car and the way it performs , also what your goals plan to be on the car.

leaveit2bevo
02-12-2004, 11:13 PM
yeah, i test drove one a couple weeks ago (santa monica...) and that's when i decided what had to be done: drop the wrx and get into an evo. :)

Ya sm mistu is cool about test drives to bad there assholes with everyother part of the car dont buy the evo there.

Temjin
02-12-2004, 11:19 PM
Why don't you trade in Wrx for an upgrade to Wrx-STi. Just curious. A lot of Impreza owners seem really loyal to Subaru. But I would be happy if you got an Evo. Wrx-Sti and Evolution both are both great cars, and they really complement each other to create a great rivalry.

alfredob1
02-12-2004, 11:25 PM
I was ready to get the STi but after doing the research their was only one car for me. It wasn't the STi. Although I still root for Solberg.

leaveit2bevo
02-12-2004, 11:39 PM
TRADERS!!!!!!!!

Takashi
02-12-2004, 11:39 PM
I was ready to get the STi but after doing the research their was only one car for me. It wasn't the STi. although I still root for Solberg.

i know what you mean... i will always be a suby fan. i first got a '99 2.5rs and absolutely loved it. once the wrx came out, i didn't know if it was for me (didn't really like the new styling... luckily it grew on me!).
so long story short, solberg/hirvonen/burnsie(speedy recovery...)... that's my team. couldn't be happier with the imprezas i have/had.

alfredob1
02-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Just because I'm rooting for Solberg doesn't mean I don't want Mitsu to win. I hope they start pulling some tricks out of their hats and win some rallies. Go http://forums.evolutionm.net/images/smilies/mitsu_logo.gif.

Takashi
02-12-2004, 11:50 PM
now, why dont i want an sti? well, that's a tough one. before i really started reading up on the evo (other than the crappy c/d, r&t, blah blah road tests), i did plan on getting an sti. like i said, i've been really happy with my imprezas...
that being said, after reading about it, and finally test driving it, i decided that the evo was a better fit. it seemed to have inherent characteristics that would fit me better. i value handling a bit more than power, and the evo's an easy upgrade. plus the price is just right, now that invoice is realistic. what i dont like? the interior kinda sux (steering wheels great and the seats are even better... but that's where it ends). i also dont like mitsu's track record. but that's about it.
the sti is a nice car, dont get me wrong, but i've pretty much decided on the evo (i've been called a turncoat on the impreza boards!). plus, and this is purely subjective, i do like the styling of the evo a bit better. wish it wasn't quite as big as it is (it'd be nice if it were closer to the size of the VI), but gotta take the good with the bad, and there's not much of the latter. :)
now, we'll see if i can get into one!

Why don't you trade in Wrx for an upgrade to Wrx-STi. Just curious. A lot of Impreza owners seem really loyal to Subaru. But I would be happy if you got an Evo. Wrx-Sti and Evolution both are both great cars, and they really complement each other to create a great rivalry.

Takashi
02-12-2004, 11:52 PM
.kedob1"]Just because I'm rooting for Solberg doesn't mean I don't want Mitsu to win. I hope they start pulling some tricks out of their hats and win some rallies. Go http://forums.evolutionm.net/images/smilies/mitsu_logo.gif.[/quote]

with the new car, it may take a while! being out a year really didn't do them good!
and with the new focus and pug, things are looking pretty tough this year!

is it possible to root for both teams??? isn't there a conflict of interest there....? :D

alfredob1
02-12-2004, 11:57 PM
How about we root for the Japanese teams.

Takashi
02-13-2004, 10:19 AM
How about we root for the Japanese teams.

alright, agreed. :)