PDA

View Full Version : New car club in So cali, IE 909 area starting. Gauging inter

EvoInSoCal
02-14-2004, 03:44 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all.
I just wanted to bring up an idea that i've been having about starting up a car/truck club in the 909 area. I was a part of Local Finesse for some time, which is a big mini truck club in brea/OC area of so cali. I live out in Redlands CA, and this is open to anyone who would be interested locally from the 909/inland empire area. I'm not sure If i'll be starting up a local chapter of local finesse, or starting my own thing from scratch. Either way, i've got the know how to get things done, and the dedication for something such as this, to make the club a worthwhile experience, and to make it an enjoyable one (since i've been involved in running clubs since 96). There will be requirements for cars/trucks, as this will be a full fledged club. Looking for dedicated peopl, WITH NO ATTITUDES. Attitudes is what kills clubs, and i'll have no part of that drama. I'm not trying to start up a gang lol. With that said, if anyone is interested, please drop me a line at my direct email address listed below. I do not check my PMs, so please don't leave any.

As far as shows and cruises go, I've been pretty much staying to the mini truck side of shows, however, i'm really big into the big import shows, so we would be attending and supporting both styles of shows. I've always gone to shows in nevada, and other out of state shows, so we there is a lot of new experiences to be had as well. Like i said, i want to start somethig legit, and full blown, something that will last. not just one of those ghetto small clubs that are rolling around everywhere.

Email me at [email protected]
or [email protected]

thanks for the look!