PDA

View Full Version : B@ST@RDS!!

Muramasa
02-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Some Bastard scractched the word "Fuck" on the back of my trunk lid. I tried using scratch remover but there is still the F visible and some bits and pieces of the others. I was thinking of using touch-up paint but will that work?? Man..... *sigh* ..... I am never going to little tokyo again in my car... :( :( :(

robi
02-15-2004, 08:10 PM
any good detail shop should be able to help you out (along with the detail...) :-).

Muramasa
02-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Can anyone pm me any good detail places?? near Arcadia/Pasadena ??

izzy
02-15-2004, 08:37 PM
Sucks. I was planning on going down there soon to checkout some new videos and magazines too. Where in Little Tokyo?
Somebody broke into another car of mine I had last year in less than 20mins. there. Broad daylight and just blocks from the police station, 2nd St. and San Pedro.

You can keep trying with that scratch remover, because that's what a detailer will essentially do..... remove top layer of paint if there's any left.

IS2000
02-15-2004, 09:21 PM
Where in Little Tokyo? I usually take my EVO there... so I guess I better drive the other car.

drmosh
02-15-2004, 09:25 PM
Did you park in the parking structure or on the roadside?

Muramasa
02-15-2004, 10:28 PM
I parked near Mitsuwa. Its in the next plaza on the right. Its on the side where the Kamakazi Anime is located. That parking structure i believe is like 2.00 for parking or so. I parked on the roof. *sigh*.... im parking in the mitsuwa parking structure from now on... I always park next to the STI whenever i go. I think thats safer.

IS2000
02-15-2004, 10:50 PM
I hate that parking structure. There're always those ricers hanging out on the roof. I think we always parked next to the same car at Mitsuwa. Was it the blue one with WRC style front end?

CACalomino
02-15-2004, 11:17 PM
Can anyone pm me any good detail places?? near Arcadia/Pasadena ??

What color is your evo IM a detailer and I could prob barrow my boss's buffer and take out the scratch granted its not past the paint if just barely in the paint I can prob get most of it out and if u want the car detailed Im the master at that ask BEVO I did his car

-chris

bcmind
02-15-2004, 11:17 PM
damn.. i was there this afternoon for lunch...

i better check my car tomoro morning... :cry:

Muramasa
02-16-2004, 12:35 AM
I always park next to the one on the uhh 4th or 5th floor. Its the managers' of Autofreaks. Thats the only STI I have seen there. I've seen a couple of evos there and so far all the cars look ok with no damage. At the top of the place that I parked I was parked next to a white ummmm I believe it was a nissan older model 240 i believe.

moogle
02-16-2004, 12:41 AM
Eep lil tokyo... that place is surrounded by schizophrenics, delusional, bipolar homeless peepz. How I know??? I pick them up and do a 5150 AHA!

There are alot of haters up in that place also... bring ur cheap car not ur evo.

QuickShifter
02-16-2004, 02:41 AM
Some faggot keyed your car, i hope no one here is gay....

RaysurX
02-16-2004, 10:55 AM
I wan evo 8 he have evo8 wah wah wah jing jai wow me want evo now wow wow wow, i scratch fuck on car cuz i vewy vewy mad,.....wing wai jow, stupid fag was probably jealous, i would of set off a bomb on that block and left with a smile :twisted:

I agree... he/she was a stupid f@g for messing with his car.... but you don't know the ethnicity of the person who scratch'd his car..so why make fun of asians when some of the posters on this board are? ie; Japanese, Chinese, Filipino... etc.

moogle
02-16-2004, 11:34 AM
I wan evo 8 he have evo8 wah wah wah jing jai wow me want evo now wow wow wow, i scratch fuck on car cuz i vewy vewy mad,.....wing wai jow, stupid fag was probably jealous, i would of set off a bomb on that block and left with a smile :twisted:

I agree... he/she was a stupid f@g for messing with his car.... but you don't know the ethnicity of the person who scratch'd his car..so why make fun of asians when some of the posters on this board are? ie; Japanese, Chinese, Filipino... etc.

Yeah.. hey that was very offensive bro just bcz he is in lil tokyo how would u know his azn. Edit ur sh*t bro don't stereotype with that fob accent. :evil:

han74j
02-16-2004, 03:22 PM
damn that sux bro.....

Muramasa
02-16-2004, 05:44 PM
What would you people think of a car cover:?: Plus im going to school and im beginning to think I am going to see new scratches everyday. Any suggestions?? :idea: School= PCC= Lots of people= Lots of Asians = Lots of Rice= Lots of Keys= Lots of scratches= Everyday Bad day. :idea: I think I got that equation right. :cry:

IS2000
02-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Get a beater like the AE-86 Corolla, Nissan 240SX, or Civic.
Car cover won't help you much, and it might attracts more attention.

QuickShifter
02-16-2004, 09:17 PM

Yeah.. hey that was very offensive bro just bcz he is in lil tokyo how would u know his azn. Edit ur sh*t bro don't stereotype with that fob accent. :evil:

What are you guys fucking kidding me, you sound like little girls, oh my god dont be racist oh no.....put your pantys back on, im not racist, so dont try to stereotype me homeboy

RaysurX
02-16-2004, 10:25 PM

What are you guys fucking kidding me, you sound like little girls, oh my god dont be racist oh no.....put your pantys back on, im not racist, so dont try to stereotype me homeboy

Quick,

If you noticed..... I didn't call you a "girl" nor a "racist". I simply asked if it was appropriate for you to make that comment. We are all more mature than for me to call you names or start a flame war and waste my time and yours. right?

Just trying to keep things cool thats all.....
We all have the Evo in common...that should be a starting point for extending some courtesy between each other.

Peace.

QuickShifter
02-16-2004, 10:36 PM
Your right, im sorry if i did offend anyone, i havent even gone to a meet yet and donw want anyone on my bad side!!! whatever though, I just crack jokes a lot with my friends and i guess not evryone thinks all that shit is funny, my bad

moogle
02-16-2004, 10:52 PM

Lucky u rethink ur last post bcz no one called u racist just ur dumb joke was offensive and than replied to me like a troll.

We're more than peepz behind a computer loving evos... we're a community. So respect ur neighbor. Plz edit ur joke

QuickShifter
02-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Lucky????

moogle
02-17-2004, 12:40 AM
Muramasa how long have u gone to pcc??? Try mt.sac I use to go there. They have lots of nice cars so majority respect each others car.

moogle
02-17-2004, 01:07 AM
Lucky????

I can't say LUCKY? dont worry its over and done.