PDA

View Full Version : Shout out from a new member

marc
02-15-2004, 10:31 PM
Just joined! Was lucky enough to hook up with Roshan at Brainstorm. I now have a permanent smile plastered on my face.Then....on the trip to the rental car place, I met Rich (Ricardon).We started talking and I started being late for my next meeting. Oh well, gotta love the passion.I checked the site out now and kudos to all of the people that make this work. Look for my silver Evo in Newport Beach. You'd be suprised at how many guys in big buck cars still go, "what was that, what just happened?"When I'm finished on my journey to 500hp I can tackle the GT-2 I have my eye on. Peace brothers and sisters.

Marc

GokuSSJ4
02-15-2004, 10:35 PM
welcome aboard !!!
what things did you have Brainstorm do to your car ??

marc
02-16-2004, 12:56 AM
He did his version of a stage I. Exhaust, BOV, cold air intake, computer, dyno. Plus I put on an upgraded intercooler and piping. I'm estimating an extra 100hp. We didn't finish in time to do more dyno runs but will get to it next week. Definitely a night and day effect from stock. pulls through the whole range. Catch myself bumping the rev limiter just before deciding to shift. Looking to upgrade the turbo and intake manifold this summer. Might do some work on the heads so I can make some power there and run it out a little longer in between shifts. I am pleased with Roshans knowledge and his shops work. The staff is very passionate. I will run some of my ideas by the board on future threads. Any Evo junkies in this part of "behind the orange curtain?"

Marc

robi
02-16-2004, 01:05 AM
my sig tells you where I get my HP..and control (since I have none). But I've heard good things about Brainstorm...You could do alot worse (and spend alot of $$$'s doing it) here on the Left coast...just wish they would follow through on their promised responses to my over the phone questions... But I should be happy they just forced me to make my own cold air rather than buy one :-). You going to any of the track events??? (Hint if you are go to John @ RRE or you will wish you had!)