PDA

View Full Version : yes another victim of the ghey chp

The Emperor
02-19-2004, 02:16 PM
got pulled over doing 63 in a 50 zone. this was in chino hills pkwy going north. the dick gave me a fix it for exhaust and intake(carbon-ti and HKS RS kit). now i gotta take it out and put back the stock parts. what a freakin hassle. got no choice but to go through this shiet. after this bullcrap i'm getting myself a radar. fock the cops. ain't got nothing else better to do than pick on evo drivers. why don't they nail those trucks and harleys instead.

rizalhoo
02-19-2004, 02:45 PM
yikes! thats like 5 mins away from my place..id better be careful \

anyhow so the chp only gave u a fix it ticket instead of the speeding and everything? i mean if thats the case, if i were u, id be thankful since i just save some few hundred bucks on paying the speeding ticket not to mention another point on your record and that extra point on your driving record will kill you when you re-new your insurance

anyhow still feel sorry for you man :) thanks for sharing it :)

inline4g63
02-19-2004, 02:46 PM
ya, suprisingly the HKS rs intake is not carb legal. I called HKS and they said they were "working on it" to be legal. How come AEM and K&N are legal? Hmmmm they are both American companies....

leaveit2bevo
02-19-2004, 03:13 PM
can you contest fix its just like regular tickets? use written declaration or something.

The Emperor
02-19-2004, 03:39 PM
the cop gave me all 3 citations. so yea i have the joy of attending 8 hr traffic school and a fieldtrip to the state referee. i ran a smog test for my car with hks dp, exhaust, and intake and to my suprise it passed emissions but the guy wouldn't pass me because there's no CARB sticker. just STAY AWAY FROM CHINO HILLS PKWY!

BOVBILLY
02-19-2004, 04:02 PM
WHY, I LIVE OFF CHINO HILLS PKWY!

Takashi
02-19-2004, 04:56 PM
screw the 8 hour traffic school thing... do it online. that sux either way though.

leaveit2bevo
02-19-2004, 05:15 PM
ya online is fucking easy took me 30min

rizalhoo
02-19-2004, 07:16 PM
i think we all should buy one of those decal/sticker saying "I support CHP/Police/Authorities" whatsoever :LOL:

rizalhoo
02-19-2004, 07:20 PM
hey emperor, this reminds me that i once bought from ebay those tips on how to beat a speeding ticket and so all, written by a former policeman/woman i forgot. if you or anyone interested on getting it, pm me with your email. ill email it for you.

cost? what cost? its free man! all of us here are a big evo family arent we? :lol:

leaveit2bevo
02-19-2004, 07:32 PM
If you donate $1200 to the chp 11-30 or 11-20 (not sure its one of those) foundation you get a license plate and badge which basically guarantys that you wont get a ticket from the chp.

wtfitsjames
02-19-2004, 10:32 PM
i had to go all the way to joshua tree to contend a damn ticket...a chp officer atleast 40 yards away said i wasnt wearing my seatbelt because he could see the glare off the metal of my seatbelt...(so when james pulls over, he is superman and puts on his seatbelt without the officer seeing!) BULLSHIT! i swear, these assholes are bored up the ass

marc
02-19-2004, 11:19 PM
For CHP it's the 11-99 foundation.Whats wrong with this country? Justice is for sale to those who can afford it!

Absinthe
02-20-2004, 10:21 AM
For CHP it's the 11-99 foundation.Whats wrong with this country? Justice is for sale to those who can afford it!

This country?

Thats the way it is everywhere, besides it is a good charity it helps to support the wives and children of officers who are killed in the line of duty.
Its 1600 for a life time membership and it is well worth it.

rizalhoo
02-20-2004, 10:48 AM
so say if i donate to them , that would guarantee me wont get any ticket by chp? even if i run like 150+mph? LOL

GokuSSJ4
02-20-2004, 01:02 PM
i didnt think for fix up tickets you need to go to the referee , unless you want to get a written form stating that the items are legal and are able to dispute that in court.
Fix up tickets suck , and there always a pain .......

leaveit2bevo
02-20-2004, 01:40 PM

Thank you I knew it was 11 somthing but ya a couple of rich kids in my HS had that and they all said that if they got pulled over they would flash that badge and get off but im not sure about 150+ I think they would air lift your ass to jail if they caught you doing that.