PDA

View Full Version : Life after the Evo...

RalliArtRacer
02-21-2004, 09:41 AM
Man, my garage just isn't the same without that great fine vehicle sitting in there

It was my pride and joy, like my child. It's like losing a child, I've babied and took great care of that automobile. But thanks to a ridiculous incident Wednesday night, it's all gone, right before my own eyes.

For those who wrecked their Evo's, how did you guys recover?

Was life after the Evo sufficient for you?

For myself, I'm not getting another Evo, but a beater car that will last me throughout college. I don't want to get burned in car payments at a young age, and I would much prefer to take it to a track and attain some driving skills during that tenure.

Now it's going to be hard to find employment for my wax, polish, absorber, california glide, the numerous towels, show n shine, MrClean AutoDry, the Simple Green engine degreaser, and the other detailing supplies.

Anonymous
02-23-2004, 12:04 PM
well i had one accident and i couldnt get my car for 2 months becuase of parts delay from japan, for 2 months ive been driving beater cars and i had no problem, a beater car gets you from point a to point b.

once i got my evo back, it gets me from point a, to point b, and c, then d....lol, i wish i had like a daily car because i hear alot of problems on the road, stupid truckers, or people who are driving without insurence, it blows here in LA

559EVO
02-25-2004, 09:32 PM
Im sorry to hear about your loss in the family.