PDA

View Full Version : New pics of my car

Whendidieatcorn
02-22-2004, 04:10 AM
these are some pics at the streets with my stock/ race rims on. What do u guys think?

http://www.hostdub.com/albums/turbobora/me.sized.jpg
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/turbobora/me2.sized.jpg
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/turbobora/me1.sized.jpg

Chris in SD
02-22-2004, 06:33 AM
That's a sick wing... Man, the cops must be all over you.

racerferrari
02-22-2004, 10:41 AM
i like it....its cool and different...you'll need a front splitter with the big ass wing....what kind of times did you do at big track willow?...oh i'm sorry thats the streets isn't it?

Evo8Master
02-22-2004, 11:33 AM
Wow!!! nice ride!!! What type of intercooler are you running??? Avo??? What type of mods do you have??? Thumbs up to you :D

EVO Neil
02-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Did you run? I don't remember seeing your car out on the track...

Whendidieatcorn
02-22-2004, 01:56 PM
thats funny. all the guys on evom are dogging my car. only 2 people liked it out of like 50. and that day at the streets i only went out for a few laps. i was running my race tires because my volks are the wrong offset for optimum wheel travel. and because i was running race tires i had virtually no traction. i muct have spun out at least 5 times.
but i appreciate all the compliments. and the cops dont bother me. then again, the evo isn't my daily driver. i drive my grandfathers old car. 2000 caddy deville.

i just ordered my front splitter. (to offset the 2f2f wing)

leaveit2bevo
02-22-2004, 02:41 PM
thats funny. all the guys on evom are dogging my car. only 2 people liked it out of like 50. and that day at the streets i only went out for a few laps. i was running my race tires because my volks are the wrong offset for optimum wheel travel. and because i was running race tires i had virtually no traction. i muct have spun out at least 5 times.
but i appreciate all the compliments. and the cops dont bother me. then again, the evo isn't my daily driver. i drive my grandfathers old car. 2000 caddy deville.

Thats because the evom guys wont see you in person so they speak their minds, here people will see you so of course their going to say it looks good. I dont believe in that so ill tell you straight that wing looks retarded but if it gives good DF so be it, I kind of dig the red rims but I like noels blue better.

SolarXclipse
02-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Nice pics. Your car looks nice too with those red stock wheels. I'm not a big fan of those wing but red wheels was my second choice for powder coating my wheels. For me, its just not look right with red wheels and red brembo brakes so I did my wheels blue.
Noel

Whendidieatcorn
02-22-2004, 03:08 PM

Thats because the evom guess wont see you in person so they speak their minds, here people will see you so of course their going to say it looks good. I dont believe in that so ill tell you straight that wing looks retarded but if it gives good DF so be it, I kind of dig the red rims but I like noels blue better.

HAHAHAHAHA.......RIGHT ON

perversity
02-22-2004, 03:28 PM
Ya know, I think it looks good. esp if you can get a RED c/f splitter

drmosh
02-22-2004, 03:33 PM
You need to blackout your headlights, then you'll look real tough... or maybe RED-OUT your headlights... :D

Ricardon
02-22-2004, 05:00 PM
That's the Rotora 3D GT wing right? I love that wing, but I'm sorry to say that I'm not too fond of the way it looks on the EVO in those pictures. Some things look good in person, but bad in fotos, this might be the case. I dunno, I love that wing on Rex's and other cars that have more rounded body lines. The red wheels deffinitely set your'e car apart from everyone else's hehehehe. Gives it a racecar look when at the track! Stick to the volks on the street though hehehe. BTW what rubber are you running on them? Is it a full slick? 'Cause you shouldn't have had THAT much of a problem spinning out if they were just DOT-R tires. Black those headlights out!! Post the pics when you get the splitter on there.