PDA

View Full Version : It's OK, I'll go to the store!

marc
02-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Since I got my EVO I look forward to any excuse to drive. Sometimes when I get near home I realize I haven't had quite enough so I take a "long cut". My fiance will ask me where I've been. "You said you were two blocks from home when we spoke an hour ago!" She never thinks that I'm catting around on her during my unexplained absences, she knows who my mistress is! Now THAT is what a car should do to you. It used to be starnge women, now it's steel, aluminum and rubber. Oh, hmm... I see I only have half a jar of mayonaisse left in the fridge. Sorry guys, gotta go to the store. Laytah!

Anyone have any similar impulses?

han74j
02-23-2004, 03:18 PM
lol, hey man the car is great but it doesn't turn me on as much as a woman =0P but whatever flows ur boat man =0)

QuickShifter
02-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Put it this way, would you rather be stuck on an island full of the most exotic cars in the world and a racetrack, or would you rather be stuck on that island with the most beautiful exotic women in the world, and a tight little shack with heating and a bed bigger then shaqs????

I thought so....that enzo was way to tempting to say no.........jk :twisted:

marc
02-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Before I answer, does the island have 100 octane?
BTW, I guess I just take it for granted sometimes but my my fiance is the equivalent of an Enzo, helluva ride! Jennifer, do you ever read this stuff?

rEdEvO8
02-24-2004, 10:56 AM
When you went to the store, did you pick up the beer? You forgot??? Better get back to the store.........lol
I'll take the women, shack with the big bed. Leave out the heater, it WILL be hot in there!!

Muramasa
02-24-2004, 10:59 AM
Does it mean you have to pay for gas on the island?? Or is it free?? =P

Anonymous
02-24-2004, 11:04 AM
well how about having both, women and the cars? lol...

marc
02-24-2004, 01:25 PM
Women and cars? Thats only if you live a good life and get into heaven. Hence, I should be enjoying things here and now!

P.S. In heaven, Evo's don't even need a gas tank. They turn the tank into a beer tap that never stops flowing

rEdEvO8
02-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Ahhhh, beer tapped gas tank............ wow...... never ending.... :shock: