PDA

View Full Version : Cusco oil catch can help

han74j
03-02-2004, 02:16 PM
theres 2 holes that comes out of the catch can which one goes to where? and where do i plug the clear hose into.... dont laugh please help thx

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album68/Cusco_Oil_Catch_Can.thumb.jpg

han74j
03-02-2004, 02:18 PM
where did u guys find space to put that thing??? that thing is huge!!

evod
03-02-2004, 02:20 PM
either hose works fine. both of them go straight into the catch can...no difference between one and the other. hook up one of the hoses between the catch can and the pcv fitting on the valve cover...the other hose goes between the catch can and the intake fitting where the pcv was previously routed to. have fun =)

han74j
03-02-2004, 02:27 PM
coo thx dave.. where did u guys put ur oil catch cans? the only place i can see where it will fit is behind the battery and under the front stuck bar.... any ideas guys?

han74j
03-02-2004, 02:42 PM
you guys think by putting the oil catch can next to the intake, it will restrict the inflow of air?

evod
03-02-2004, 02:48 PM
my brother put his catch can right next to the filter...but he's got an RMR setup so there's a lil more space w/o the heat shield. putting it next to the filter won't strict the airflow any...however make sure that its not so close as to be actually touching the filter guaze/element...it may damage it and eventually wear a hole...etc.