PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any old cell phones?

ItsStockOfficer
03-13-2004, 12:04 PM
waitI am on the newer ATT service, GSM I believe its called, and I want to go back to the older TDMA service. I need an older nokia or other GSM capable phone and they'll let me switch for free. Anyone have anything? Like an 8190 or something you don't need?

marc
03-16-2004, 01:21 AM
Don't know the technical stuff...but, I have a motorola V60 that was a verizon phone. Any help?

BTW, what the hell is a carbon splitter?

Terenus
03-16-2004, 02:01 AM
Why would you go back to TDMA? There are lots of companies out there using GSM that gives you free phones.

rizalhoo
03-16-2004, 02:10 AM
a little out of topic ----

If anyone needs to unlock any Nokia Phones so to unable you to use any other service provider's simcard or any other foreign simcard, just feel free to pm me with your Nokia phone series(example like: Nokia 3390, Nokia 6100,etc) plus your IMEI number and also to which service provider it is lock to. I can help you to unlock it :) FREE OF CHARGE :) ONLY NOKIA PHONES with GSM services only :)

Ive been selling this service at ebay for some $$$ but FREE for any of thou socalevo's :D

Moderators: if this is unappropriate, feel free to delete my post. just trying to help :)

re-EVO-lver
03-18-2004, 01:25 PM
I have a 8890, really nice phone, selling it 50 bucks. has cingular service right now