PDA

View Full Version : dyslexic conspiracy on evom!!!!!

leaveit2bevo
03-17-2004, 08:08 PM
http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=817189#post817189

augi1
03-17-2004, 10:27 PM
The man has blocked access to the truth!!

Secret Chimp
03-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Bevo. You are permanently banned over at Evom.

So unless you speak with Mark (KK) and agree to **always** behave properly, you will be continually banned each time you create a new userid.

I'd think the 2 userid's you created this week and the posts you made under them would be enough reason for Mark to see that you are not yet interested in acting like an adult on his site.

SC~

mr. evo
03-18-2004, 12:26 PM
Bevo... what did you say to get you banned, and did you get banned more than once?

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2004, 12:27 PM
You have to give him points for being creative doh .. ROFL .....

leaveit2bevo
03-18-2004, 12:36 PM
Im now perminetly banned? ive been perminetly banned forever. I dont really care though the mods over at evom are a bunch of uptight assholes, Josh ive been banned like 10 times most of the times were because the mods are all biased against one thing or another so I bet banned for no reason. They say I dont act adult which is BULLSHIT, I see mofos flame people for no reason on evom and they dont get banned. Im just trying to liberate evom from oppression.

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2004, 01:03 PM
LOL you have a mission and thats all that it matters....:lol:

mprtklr
03-18-2004, 01:04 PM
hallelujah, wow it is funny with all the shit i pull, i cant get banned, and you go and get it, thats not fair. i figured my physical threat to someone was enough to get banned, but apparently not.....

leaveit2bevo
03-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Here is the story behind my backwards dylexic posts........

One day I was standing on the corner wearing my leather and some guy came up he said "hey punk" I said ya whatever. I was crusing on my motobycicleta trying to show off my leather and style of hair, when I saw a chick with a huge ass wink at me and I crashed into a truck filled with cow shit. Since I didnt wear a helemt because it affected my hairstyle, it suffered cow shit head which lead to my backwards writing. Now I drive the evo with a helmet at all times, even if cops pull me over I dont get in trouble because I say TIIIIMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!! and they understand and let me go.

Thomas hypnotized me and I remembered all these past tramutic experiances.

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Here is the story behind my backwards dylexic posts........

One day I was standing on the corner wearing my leather and some guy came up he said "hey punk" I said ya whatever. I was crusing on my motobycicleta trying to show off my leather and style of hair, when I saw a chick with a huge ass wink at me and I crashed into a truck filled with cow shit. Since I didnt wear a helemt because it affected my hairstyle, it suffered cow shit head which lead to my backwards writing. Now I drive the evo with a helmet at all times, even if cops pull me over I dont get in trouble because I say TIIIIMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!! and they understand and let me go.

Thomas hypnotized me and I remembered all these past tramutic experiances.

ROFL

you get more amazing by the minute .......... :lol: :lol:

Here is the WORST part !!!
coming back from our Sunday meeting , he was so happy with the P2 . That he decide to put back his helmet and started to race people , once a vette got on him . He was pointing him out to go by him .. He attents to suffer and replay his drama from time to time ...
Sometimes he points out people to pass him for no reason :o :o i think he is afraid of the turns at times....

alfredob1
03-18-2004, 01:12 PM
Bevo is the One and the moderators are trying to destroy him.

leaveit2bevo
03-18-2004, 01:17 PM
Bevo is the One and the moderators are trying to destroy him.

Ya I think its penis envy :wink:

augi1
03-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Im just trying to liberate evom from oppression.

Fight the Power!

Bring the noise!

TIIMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!

Secret Chimp
03-18-2004, 02:07 PM
Bevo, anyone who has a user id in 'timeout' is banned until they talk to Mark. If instead of talking to Mark, they go on and sign up new id after new id and continually get banned, they are eventually banned permanently. But 'permanently' is a relative word online. If you email Mark, he'll prob let you back on. He's a nice guy.

For others that care to know, Bevo was first banned from the evom site for constant flaming and OT posting in tech theads. Immediately after he was banned, he would sign up with a new name and cause more problems that would eventually get him banned again. This went on for appx 4-5 iterations of the Bevo name. When people sign up with multiple usernames as a way to circumvent the rules of the site, they get themselves permanently banned.

His first bannings occurred before most of you were even active members. So to say it was 'unfair' is a partially uninformed opinion since you don't understand the history. But I am used to seeing uninformed opinions online. :) So be it. This is all just internet soap opera crap. I know Bevo is a cool enough guy in real life. Too bad the same can't be said about the Bevo character online.

mprtklr, you are still a member because you provide great technical knowledge and insight. Even if you were eventually banned, you would very likely be allowed to have your ID back and all warnings erased if you just emailed Mark. He always gives people the benefit of the doubt....which explains why MP5 is always allowed back in.

SC~

leaveit2bevo
03-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Thats funny on a couple of occasions emailed mark and got no reply.For the record the only person I flamed was AL and we all no how that is. And explain to me how posting out of topic gets you a warning? FREE EVOM FROM OPPRESSION!!!

Secret Chimp
03-18-2004, 02:39 PM
If you are in a general forum, you can more or less post whatever you want to. If you are in a tech forum, all posts have to add to the overall content of the thread. Ones that do not end up deleted. If you are a repeat offender, you will get warned for it.

We had lots of people complaining about people crapping in or veering the tech threads off course. It waters down the content of those specific forums and makes it hard for people to get the answers they need. So we cracked down on it. You happened to be one of the worst offenders of that back in the day.

Evom has 20k members signed up. We have to have very specific rules to keep the place from turning into a complete madhouse.

If you want back in, email me ([email protected]). I'll get ahold of Mark if you are interested and discuss things.

SC~

Secret Chimp
03-18-2004, 02:42 PM
For the record the only person I flamed was AL and we all no how that is.

And since Al is now restricted to his own corner of the site, it might be ok to let you back in if you are also restricted from his forum.

I'm not promising anything. But I am willing to help, if you want it.

R

mprtklr
03-18-2004, 03:03 PM
mprtklr, you are still a member because you provide great technical knowledge and insight. Even if you were eventually banned, you would very likely be allowed to have your ID back and all warnings erased if you just emailed Mark. He always gives people the benefit of the doubt....which explains why MP5 is always allowed back in.

its ok, i was only kidding about that. its just a couple of people on there who just really really despise me, and i dont know why Alex_Alex and ryancj2, they both just flame/knock me whenever they get a chance, its probalby paint envy :) (just a play on penis envy)

and my comment still stands, i will knock his ass to the ground if i ever see him in person, thats a promise and not an "internet bully" quote, if anyone where to know me, they would know i dont kid around about shit like that, and i get ticked off easily when people make comments like his little childish comments.

Secret Chimp
03-18-2004, 03:12 PM
ryan is on the permanent ban list also. He tried to log in with a name about 2 weeks ago. But his account lasted for 2 days before he started causing trouble and gave us a reason to check ip's. :)

I think your paint rocks. Though admittedly, it doesn't translate well in pics.

I've only had one internet bully threaten to beat me up on the site so far. When I met the guy in person, he was about 8 inches shorter than me and skinny as a rail....and didn't have the balls to admit to me who he really was. :P

SC~ a tall (not so) scary bald headed d00d.

SC~

mprtklr
03-18-2004, 03:30 PM
im beyond the paint thing, i mean jesus, its been almost a year that ive had it, you would think everyone else would be too.

internet bully :) hehe thats funny i can see it now, "me huh? uhhhh no, it was....uhhh. bevo, ya thats who said it"

:)

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2004, 10:13 PM
not every one is up too Bevo's humor ....

leaveit2bevo
03-18-2004, 10:14 PM
ya we call them losers

GokuSSJ4
03-18-2004, 10:19 PM
LOL , some people are way to serious in certain posts . an went it requires some one to be like that their not ...

mprtklr
03-19-2004, 04:35 AM
i think the problem is that humor doesnt translate well in posts either and something that meant to be humorous is taken to literally, and someone gets all butt hurt..and walla a flame war begins.

Secret Chimp
03-19-2004, 09:24 AM
i think the problem is that humor doesnt translate well in posts either and something that meant to be humorous is taken to literally, and someone gets all butt hurt..and walla a flame war begins.

You hit the nail on the head. When there are a hundred or so users on a site, and those users also meet to do things in real life, you get a feel for everyones personality. If you get a feel for a persons personality, you can better understand the tone of their posts.

When you are one in 20,000 people, very few people get to know your personality to understand the tone of your posts....and thats where the problem comes in.

SC~

GokuSSJ4
03-19-2004, 09:29 AM
true and since the mayority that post here , we get to meet up and get to know each other it helps a lot . Since i have met Bevo in person , i get to undersand were he comes from (well at times :lol: , cause sometimes im just lost !!! :shock: he is just out there :at times :yikes:

leaveit2bevo
03-19-2004, 11:25 AM
thats what makes this site so much better ITS NOT BORING AS HELL, no one is allowd to make jokes our anything without the message board nazis banning people.

Secret Chimp
03-19-2004, 03:52 PM
thats what makes this site so much better ITS NOT BORING AS HELL, no one is allowd to make jokes our anything without the message board nazis banning people.

There is a proper time and place for everything. Joking is perfectly fine if you are not in a tech thread. Joking is fine when you are not flaming others.

If the other site is boring as hell, then why are you continually trying to log on new ID's? If I thought a site was boring, I wouldn't go there anymore.

If you truly believe Evom is boring, I challenge you to no longer post or view. I bet you can't. :wink: