PDA

View Full Version : Was it you?

NRG
03-21-2004, 11:42 AM
Who was at the Sawtelle plaza last week parked underground next to my yellow evo?

You said you just met the guy with long hair driving the white evo? And who is that drunk guy? And according to my wife, someone said something like breaking my windows or something.......

ObsoleteAsian
03-21-2004, 12:24 PM
sometimes i am at sawtelle in santa monica in my black evo.. eating some ramen.

Anonymous
03-21-2004, 03:19 PM
I was parked next to my homies car which was the white one which he recently bought on Saturday of last week, the drunk foo was not my friend, basicly there was also another car which was filled with my friends, (the drunk guy was my friends friend and i just met him that nite)the drunk guy who pissed me the fuck off sittin on my hood, anyways i was there, and my friend Ryan with the white evo, i didnt hear anyone say anything about breaking windows, maybe they did but i did not hear it, mostly everyone was drunk except my friend and i who were driving. I think all my people were laughing and trippin the fuck out that your girl was sleeping in the back of your car......so yeah, plus they hate the color yellow, but they all liked your tails

NRG
03-21-2004, 04:51 PM
Yeah my wife said there was another car full of people....I don't know about you but I don't particularly like drunk fools next to my car especially when I am not there....

Since I work there I will request there be security to patrol down there from now on.......

Anonymous
03-21-2004, 08:05 PM
For sure you got to protect your car, most of the people that were down there that nite were 16, 17 years old, im 18, my friend is 18, and one other guy is 20, and 6 others are minors, so ye.....i dont trust anyone around my car....drunk or sober.....i dont need someone to jack my exhaust or fuckin rims..etc

NRG
03-21-2004, 09:52 PM
Well, as long as you know them and know that they won't do shit to my car its all good.....