PDA

View Full Version : RAN a M5 today hahah I did not do to bad

CACalomino
03-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Well first off I will start by saying I dont condone street racing or highway racing etc and im ashamed I did what I did but u dont get to many chances to ahve fun with a M5 in the (909) but I still dont condone street racing.

Anyways I was out to day on the freeway off to moreno valley (aka moron valley) and this black BMW runs up my ass in traffic then pass's me and the 40 year old dude snarled at me :x . So not realy know WTF his deal was I spead up a bit to pinch him in the middle lane :twisted: and I guess he took as a sighn to race in conjested traffic **** traffic was moving at 65-70 but no real openings in the lanes**** but I found a few anyways he runs up my ass and I drop 4th and take off in the next lane he fallows and I out break the shit out of him when we hit traffic and change few othe lanes and he trys to keep up but cant till he jams breaks and runs up my ass like a prison inmate. At this point I had my fun and was tired of taking risks cause I knew they would only last one for so long till I fucked up or he did etc. well he finds a openigng and I just hear this bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa vrrrrrrooooooooooom :shock: that fat pig of a car was hauling ass and was out of sight as he got on the 215 to parris. I know if it was open road I would have gotten swallowed up when it came to high speed but in the tight and twistys he got owned :wink:

DONT TRY THIS PLEASE

-chris

BOVBILLY
03-22-2004, 03:58 PM
dirt boy!

GokuSSJ4
03-22-2004, 06:52 PM
ricer LOL ......

IS2000
03-24-2004, 01:44 AM
LOL!

I drove my friend's M5 couple times. His car is modded (exhaust, $1200 intake boxes!!!, reflashed ecu, etc...), but I feel that my EVO is quicker from 1st to 3rd gear. However, his car pulls pretty hard on the top-end.

rubelcon
03-24-2004, 07:51 AM
Well first off I will start by saying I dont condone street racing or highway racing etc and im ashamed I did what I did but u dont get to many chances to ahve fun with a M5 in the (909) but I still dont condone street racing.

Anyways I was out to day on the freeway off to moreno valley (aka moron valley) and this black BMW runs up my ass in traffic then pass's me and the 40 year old dude snarled at me :x . So not realy know WTF his deal was I spead up a bit to pinch him in the middle lane :twisted: and I guess he took as a sighn to race in conjested traffic **** traffic was moving at 65-70 but no real openings in the lanes**** but I found a few anyways he runs up my ass and I drop 4th and take off in the next lane he fallows and I out break the shit out of him when we hit traffic and change few othe lanes and he trys to keep up but cant till he jams breaks and runs up my ass like a prison inmate. At this point I had my fun and was tired of taking risks cause I knew they would only last one for so long till I fucked up or he did etc. well he finds a openigng and I just hear this bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa vrrrrrrooooooooooom :shock: that fat pig of a car was hauling ass and was out of sight as he got on the 215 to parris. I know if it was open road I would have gotten swallowed up when it came to high speed but in the tight and twistys he got owned :wink:

DONT TRY THIS PLEASE

-chris

What mods do you have??

CACalomino
03-25-2004, 12:33 PM

DONT TRY THIS PLEASE

-chris

What mods do you have??

Greddy cat back
jet hot caoted bushour racing 2.5 down pipe
APS intake

CACalomino
03-25-2004, 12:33 PM

DONT TRY THIS PLEASE

-chris

What mods do you have??

Greddy cat back
jet hot caoted bushour racing 2.5 down pipe
APS intake

GokuSSJ4
03-25-2004, 12:40 PM
imagine what an ecu management can do to your Evo :wink: