PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I should have just stayed in bed today...

mprtklr
03-22-2004, 06:58 PM
now its getting comical.

so i find some good luck in the fact that the Sherwin-Williams store in Norco has all the paint i need IN STOCK!!! i was so lucky, i would have had to wait a month for it, but on a whim, i called the store and they have it in stock, and cheaper than from the original place i ordered. so i saved like 200 in paint costs. so i cruise up to Norco to buy 1800 worth of paint. buy the paint, and as im backing out of the parking space IN THE SW PARKING LOT OF ALL PLACES!!! and BAMMMM right into a pole about 2 feet tall. So i coulndt see it from my mirror.

so add to my list a damaged rear bumper...oh and yet another pint of paint...that WILL have to be ordered since i cleared the store of its inventory... cant wait to see what tomorrow brings....

GokuSSJ4
03-22-2004, 07:10 PM
wow !! but might as well get the entire car painted ...

Ricardon
03-22-2004, 07:23 PM
OMG!!! Damn dude, I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. You would think that at least you could have just gotten out of the car, gone back in the store and bought the extra pint of paint you needed!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG. Dude, I'm not laughing at you or your situation, but damn what are you trying to do? Are you trying to dethrone me as having the EVO world's worst luck? Let's not get into this ok, let me have my crown, your'e gonna force me to do something REALLY stupid!!
-Rich

mprtklr
03-22-2004, 07:36 PM
i know, its cool, im actually laughing now too, its just too funny!!! but go ahead and laugh, thats why i posted it, its just too comical. but i couldnt go get another pint cause like i said, i cleared their inventory of my perticular shade of paint.

tomorrow im gonna go into my garage and find a shelf has broken and tools lying on my roof... :)

i guess im driving the mustang for a couple of days and see if i can get rearended...

Ricardon
03-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Oh no, nothing will happen to the mustang I can almost gaurantee that bro!! It's Mrphey's law dude! No worries though bro, I say rent a large pickup from a rental company or uhaul or something and go back to the SW at like 3am and exact your revenge on that pole!! Just make sure you purchase the optional damage waiver from the rental company!!!! (oh wait...just go rent from enterprise, I work for them hehehehe)

ObsoleteAsian
03-23-2004, 10:35 PM
i hate when that shit happens. cause usually it hits ya.. when you are on a high.. ... such as not related but.. playing champions of norrath with my cousin. almost to lvl 20.. ya i was fucking excited... jumping and down and shit. cause i could try on my new lvl 20 armor that i have been carrying around since i was a lil low leveler. and i saved my game.. well out of excitement i didn't want to move forward in the game without my cousin. so i started a new game just to play a different class and .. bam... first save point. OVERWRITE. hit yes before i could think about it.. bam.. no more lvl 20... throws controller. kicks wall... and cusses sweet nothing to the television screen.. but ya.. i have had shit happen a lot when i am like shits going my way. then. lil damn 2 foot poles jump out of no where and hit me in the nuts.. :)

mprtklr
03-23-2004, 10:41 PM
funny....confusing....but funny :)

robi
03-24-2004, 12:51 AM
worst Luck? less than 2 K miles and out of the night out from under a truck a full tread WHAM well at least I was wide awake! $4,800.00 damage...and first nose...Get the cool C-West and a Oops at T-hill second nose sitting in the home depot parking lot unattended Wham from some tweeker up here in the high desert see-ya third nose and another $4,200.00 in damages (but got a carbon hood out of this one)..lucky me with the silver the panels don't match from the factory. so it's time for OTC colors! what you think?http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album72/otcSideImage004.sized.jpg

EVO_RPM
03-24-2004, 01:01 AM
I'm liking it!

Ricardon
03-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Robi, Why'd you put Blurr's name in the window under yours? Is there a backside to that story?? Oops was that a pun? hahahahaha.

robi
03-25-2004, 02:46 AM
Blurr is the artist I drive and research/wrench he's the man who makes everything look great on paper (then I get to spend a day with my graphics guy and "pimp the ride out"
(I think he put my name first cause it's my car but we never talked about it.)

GokuSSJ4
03-25-2004, 09:58 AM
Robi, Why'd you put Blurr's name in the window under yours? Is there a backside to that story?? Oops was that a pun? hahahahaha.

:lol:
colors look good Robi ..Good luck with the project ..
On the rear don't you have the Evo VII lights ???

robi
03-25-2004, 11:43 AM
Talk to the artist!

Ricardon
03-27-2004, 02:11 AM
hehehehe