PDA

View Full Version : Fag civic threw a object @ my evo.

moogle
03-23-2004, 11:17 PM
I was driving doing my business and driving very insanely slow due to the ticket yesterday. Out of no where this gay civic tried to rev up on me and I ignore. Than she "it was a girl" tail gait me forever, I than slam my breaks and see what the crappy civic breaks has. Than I ignore and try to get as far lane from her. She than threw a rock @ my car made a crack @ my windshield. What a bad week! First a nonsense ticket than some bitch throw rock @ me for driving safe.

han74j
03-23-2004, 11:20 PM
damn stupid ass bitch!!!!!! sorry to hear that man =0(

side story last thursday on the way back from the club, i was dirving all fast in small streets, then a 92-95 civic pulled up and was trying to race me. at first i was like wat a waste of time, then he kept on pulling so i was like fuck it. wow can i say wow again!!! he kept up i mean i was pulling away, but it was slowly...... i feel bad in a way, but good for him fast!!!

mprtklr
03-23-2004, 11:30 PM
welcome to the "bad evo week" club...

rizalhoo
03-24-2004, 12:26 AM
sorry to hear that bro :( man..that sucks.

moogle
03-24-2004, 12:29 AM
I went and called the police and the police couldn't do anything bcz I got no plates nor do I remember what they look like. All the info I got is a black civic and a bitch. Sorry my profanity but I am PISSEDDDDD!!!

wtfitsjames
03-24-2004, 12:39 AM
bitch...

han74j
03-24-2004, 12:51 AM
bitch...

nicely put!!!!

Terenus
03-24-2004, 01:57 AM
Sorry, but I don't really mean to jump on you, but I believe if you didn't slam the brakes on her, she prolly woudln't have thrown something at you...

SolarXclipse
03-24-2004, 02:30 AM
On my side, if the bitch was good looking, I would pulled over on the side talk to her and ask what the hell she want from me. Sorry to hear what happened to your windshield.

evogal
03-24-2004, 09:50 AM
OK....normally I would get offended at the remark made just because it was a woman, but I have to agree that she was a total bitch! Too bad you didn't get the license plate.

GokuSSJ4
03-24-2004, 10:03 AM
sorry to hear that !!! :pissed:

side story last thursday on the way back from the club, i was dirving all fast in small streets, then a 92-95 civic pulled up and was trying to race me. at first i was like wat a waste of time, then he kept on pulling so i was like fuck it. wow can i say wow again!!! he kept up i mean i was pulling away, but it was slowly...... i feel bad in a way, but good for him fast!!!

you have to remember not all civics out there are stock, a lot of them have swaps from a 1.6 DOHC to 1.8 DOHC and even 2.0 CRVTEC
Some are mild modify , to having fully engine build ups...

Coolguy949
03-24-2004, 10:39 AM
Not to mention weight. If it weighs 750 - 1000 lbs less you might get smoked.

rEdEvO8
03-24-2004, 10:49 AM
Sorry about the windshield bro.....
Start carrying rocks in your car like that bitch does..... so next time you can get her ass back...

leaveit2bevo
03-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Sorry, but I don't really mean to jump on you, but I believe if you didn't slam the brakes on her, she prolly woudln't have thrown something at you...

are you kidding? that hoe deserved to get brake checked

Muramasa
03-24-2004, 01:16 PM
She was carrying around rocks in the civic?? I was wondering, how do you throw a rock at someone while driving? Sorry, I was just curious.

moogle
03-24-2004, 01:29 PM
She was carrying around rocks in the civic?? I was wondering, how do you throw a rock at someone while driving? Sorry, I was just curious.

I can't say rock it could be anything, but I did saw the BItch "sorry evogal" threw something @ me and a crack was made.

moogle
03-24-2004, 01:36 PM

if someone was tail gaiting me than high beaming my ass his/her brakes needs to get check! I wasn't doing anything, I was just driving casual. I am sorry but if u were in my car and u saw what she did u would've jump on the breaks! And if I wasn't a nice guy,a job that I uphold, not in my evo. I wouldn't stop to call the cops, I would chase the hoe and show her whats up!

STiTHIS
03-24-2004, 01:53 PM
ya, check engine light, bad week.

kaisho99
03-24-2004, 02:28 PM
WTF?! Man I woulda been tailin her like stink on shit while gettin the CHP on the cell phone. That's just jacked up.

EVO Neil
03-24-2004, 02:33 PM

Every action has a re-action, it's freaking nature. In this case it was brake check equals thrown rock. I'm not saying he deserved it but you have to wonder if she didn't get the brake check what would have happened...

moogle
03-24-2004, 03:05 PM

Every action has a re-action, it's freaking nature. In this case it was brake check equals thrown rock. I'm not saying he deserved it but you have to wonder if she didn't get the brake check what would have happened...

ehm. Not starting nothing, but were u there when it happen! Every action has a re-action yeah, she tried to hit me up, blind me, try to cause an accident, and a reaction of mine is well ignore @ 1st, than after a few well tension build my reaction was 2 slam on the breaks. Seriously! If I didn't get the break check and I kept on going she would probably do alot worse, you should've seen this driver. The worse girl "ricer" ever! I thought I would never such a person playing games like that on the road.

If u read my post I tried to ignore.

evogal
03-24-2004, 03:24 PM
I can't say rock it could be anything, but I did saw the BItch "sorry evogal" threw something @ me and a crack was made.

No need to be sorry. From what you have said, it sounds like she is a bitch. She actually deserves to be called much more, but I don't want to get a warning. :D

EVO Neil
03-24-2004, 03:29 PM
I did read your post and I'm sorry you got hit with the rock. You're right I wasn't there and if I was and it was my baby I would have protected it also. I'd like to think I'd have just gotten off at an exit or something to get rid of her though, because brake checks are dangerous to not only the person behind you, but to others depending on how the person reacts. You could have caused a chain reaction accident that would have been far worse if other innocent people were involved. Really, no one wins in this situation, it just sucks.