PDA

View Full Version : what should i do????

rizalhoo
03-25-2004, 03:10 AM
hey guys,

as u know im just trying to kill time here as i couldnt sleep... LOL

anyhow hey i just wanna know what would u do when u were in my situation..

i sold my PS2 a while ago as some of u know and then out of nowhere yesterday the box which contains my PS2 and all the games that I sold was returned to me, maybe the buyer wasnt at home at that time or whatsoever. I emailed him right away and tell him about that PS2 problem thingy....but till now he hasnt returned my email and the box just sitting there on the floor.

should I just send it back to the address again or sell it again or just take it...i dont feel like taking it or even sell it coz its been sold and its not mine anymore anyhow im really confuse what to do though with it :)

so what would u do if u were me?

EDIT: by yesterday I mean a few days ago...

GokuSSJ4
03-25-2004, 10:00 AM
why dont you wait till you are able to get a hold of the buyer , then decide what to do from there. Did he paid the money for the unit already?? or are you waiting on payment till the merchandise is receive ??

rEdEvO8
03-25-2004, 10:18 AM
I would try to get a hold of the person if they have paid for it and try to make arrangements to get it back to them. If they didnt pay for it, open it up, use it to kill time till you can find another buyer.