PDA

View Full Version : ***Watch out for them piggies!***

turbonawd
03-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Now where do I start..

it's amazing how many piggies I've seen on the road in the last few days and I'm sure it's going to get worse.

yesterday I went to a self car wash and while I was washing my Evo.. 2 piggies on bikes pulls up right next to the wash I was at. They start washing their lil bikes and few minutes later, I see 7-8 more piggies on bikes pull up to that wash! :shock: .. So I was lil freaked out but just continued washing my car and minding my own business. All of a sudden 2 piggies walk over asking questions about the Evo. I just acted cool and explained to them that most of the things on the car were factory options and nothing on the car was modified. But one of the piggy asks me about my HKS Carbon Ti and asks if it came with the car. So I go ahead and explain to them that the tailights and the big wing are all factory pieces along with the exhaust lol. The piggies believed me and just said to be careful and not to crash it(f!@#% idiots). They just walked back to their doughnut gathering at the car wash booth lol!!! I was gonna ask them to stand around my Evo so I can take pics for shitz and giggles but they all took off when I got through washing my car :shock: ..

Anyways.. be careful out there especially if you have mods.

Secret Chimp
03-25-2004, 04:19 PM
Now where do I start..

So I go ahead and explain to them that the tailights and the big wing are all factory pieces along with the exhaust lol. The piggies believed me and just said to be careful and not to crash it(f!@#% idiots).

Good stuff! Never admit that a part is not a factory item. It is up to the cop to prove you wrong. 99 times out of 100, the cop will just agree with you because he doesn't have the knowledge/resources and he doesn't want to expend the energy to find out if you are telling the truth.

SC~