PDA

View Full Version : Ladder

koolmits
04-07-2004, 04:36 PM
Last weekend I was helping a nurse paint her new house . No big deal right ? All of a sudden , while I'm up on the the ladder painting , she comes in and pulls my pants down to my ankles and commenced a gobblin root . No big deal right ? Well , you try to balance yourself 6 ' on a ladder while some cutie blonde is molesting your boy with her throat . Without spillin paint !
No big deal right , well this was the 5th blowjob that I received with the same ladder while painting . 5 different blondes . So if a cute blonde ask you if you wanna help paint , just say "Sure , let me bring my ladder" . Try not to get paint on the back of her head :lol:

mprtklr
04-07-2004, 04:54 PM
you forgot to finish the story

"....and then i woke up in a cold sweat realizing that my german shepard bow-wow was sucking my prick."

GokuSSJ4
04-07-2004, 05:23 PM
ROFL , thats a good story ..:lol: and 5 wow !

augi1
04-07-2004, 05:25 PM
Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to be but.......

Last weekend I was helping a nurse paint her new house . No big deal right ? All of a sudden , while I'm up on the the ladder painting , she comes in and pulls my pants down to my ankles and commenced a gobblin root . No big deal right ? Well , you try to balance yourself 6 ' on a ladder while some cutie blonde is molesting your boy with her throat . Without spillin paint !
No big deal right , well this was the 5th blowjob that I received with the same ladder while painting . 5 different blondes . So if a cute blonde ask you if you wanna help paint , just say "Sure , let me bring my ladder" . Try not to get paint on the back of her head :lol:

Takashi
04-07-2004, 05:32 PM
Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to be but.......

ha ha ha

GokuSSJ4
04-07-2004, 05:36 PM
how about posting some pics of the different girls .. an pics from the beautiful girl thread don't count .....

ReHeat
04-07-2004, 06:29 PM
Good job! Let's see some pics of the blondes

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/ReHeat/useless.gif

Ricardon
04-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Ok since nobody else has done it yet.... :bs:

Then again, if it is true...I WANT YOUR LIFE!!!!! :worthy:

han74j
04-07-2004, 06:44 PM

wow thats a nice asssss on ur avator

leaveit2bevo
04-07-2004, 07:24 PM
FUCKING WICKED SHIT!!!!!

GokuSSJ4
04-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Now im sure Bevo is going to start to tell us some of his stories , what things he has gone through SMC .... C'mon Bevo i know you have some stories to tell :lol:

leaveit2bevo
04-07-2004, 09:17 PM
You have no idea............

Ricardon
04-07-2004, 09:23 PM
What koolmits left out of the story was that he was actually the one to pull his own pants down, and that he had pre-wrapped his cock with $100 bills!!!!

Dr. Evo
04-07-2004, 09:34 PM
That must be some ladder!

Ricardon
04-07-2004, 09:42 PM
That must be some ladder!

Yeah, I went to Home Depot to look at ladders and paint as soon as I read this! Might be a good idea for marketing a new line of ladders, no? The Stanley BJ 3000 model. Have a thong-clad blonde chick on the packaging! You could bundle it with a home style HIV testing kit or some flavored condoms!

leaveit2bevo
04-07-2004, 10:10 PM
hahahahah show me yo tities!!

GokuSSJ4
04-07-2004, 10:14 PM
rofl , so now is a ladder promotion .... hehe
But yet i see no pics of such stragety for marketing ....

koolmits
04-08-2004, 08:36 PM
I just thought it was more than coincidence that I got 5 bj's , on a ladder , all by Blondes . I didn't even think of marketing a BJ friendly ladder . Let me see , add a couple of handles and a beer holder . Oh and maybe some flames .
The avatar btw is Katie . She is HTM's ass model . She is in a couple of our videos .

moogle
04-11-2004, 03:20 AM
HTM?

Ricardon
04-11-2004, 03:53 AM
High Tach Motorsports...haven't you seen the vids hahaha. Oh and is that really a pic of her ass?? DAYAM!!!