PDA

View Full Version : with some racing school hope that we can achieve this level.

GokuSSJ4
04-09-2004, 09:15 PM
this is amazing , its a video of H1
talk about skillz while you are so near other cars ...
http://www.sromagazine.com/and...e.wmv (http://www.sromagazine.com/andrie/hc_040304_race.wmv)

drmosh
04-09-2004, 09:24 PM
Looks like Buttonwillow.

GokuSSJ4
04-10-2004, 10:22 AM
yeah is buttonwillow, my car would have to be a complete race application to put it through all of this ....

CACalomino
04-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Damn I miss my honda now lol and I misss buttonwillow that coarse is so much fun. Damn I need to hit the track again real soon vids like this make me salavate.

-chris

GokuSSJ4
04-10-2004, 03:36 PM
its just amazing the ability to have on a coarse . Is like go karts ... expect with a lot more power ....

Ricardon
04-11-2004, 02:57 AM
Deffinitely Buttonwillow, and that sounds a hell of a lot like a B18C, is that a Type R? I miss wheel to wheel quite a bit, haven't done it in some time. Sometimes it's skill that gets you out of scrapes, and sometimes the guy spinning ahead of you just can't be avoided! Anyone else wanna do THAT in an EVO?? hehehe. Eventually we'll have a couple of EOC wheel to wheel days!!!! Gotta walk before we can run heheh.

kaisho99
04-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Damn I miss my honda now lol and I misss buttonwillow that coarse is so much fun. Damn I need to hit the track again real soon vids like this make me salavate.

-chris

Well why the hell aren't you signed up for the EOC event doofus!!! :lol:

Get on it dirt digger. I'm sure we can find a corner you can dig up at willows. :P

GokuSSJ4
04-11-2004, 01:29 PM
he burn his hand , and im not sure if it will be fully recover (Chris)...
yeap you are right Rich, hehe we have to learn how to walk before we try to run . But it shows you the amount of skills its required to run those type of events .....

Ricardon
04-11-2004, 08:14 PM
Yeah, the driver of that Teg deffinitely has a few skills in his bag! One note though, notice how even he is not immune to a mistake or two? There are a couple of laps that he completely screwed the pooch on, but he ended up winning the race! Also note how he gets stuck for the better part of a lap behind slower cars, several times. He had the patience to wait until he had a good oportunity to pass safely, and a few times he took the initiative to late brake a couple guys by driving DEEEEEP into a few corners for the pass. Those are the things that make him a good driver! Patience and overall consistency are the keys to winning wheel-wheel races.

CACalomino
04-11-2004, 10:41 PM

-chris

Well why the hell aren't you signed up for the EOC event doofus!!! :lol:

Get on it dirt digger. I'm sure we can find a corner you can dig up at willows. :P

Im prob gona sighn up Tomarrow or TUes depends on how my interview goes tomarrow for the forrest service my hand is peeling still but is healed and today was the fist day since teh 26th that I have had both my hands and putting on my sparco gloves and running threw the gears and apexing a few on ramps turns today on the way to work braught back a :D I had been missing for some time. ONly reason I have not sighned up yet is that the fire season starts May 1st and if hired I would have to do some prelim shit before first day of work and I have no idea as to guage when those days are etc.

Oh I dont plan on digging up any dirt at this event well at least I hope I dont or scratch up my car like thunderhill that was $850 in paint I did not want to pay.

-Chris

p.s. wish me luck

GokuSSJ4
04-11-2004, 11:05 PM
hope you are able to make it to the EOC event Chris ,
"good times . good time " ...