PDA

View Full Version : For all you fans of Tofu Delivering

nijikon5
04-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Initial D Fourth Stage is out! You can get the DVD now... I don't know any good anime shops around [ I should, I live in the fricking SGV for god sakes. ], but anyways... You can get it off for ebay for about 10 bucks. I'm gonna try to pick up a copy after school tomorrow.

04-12-2004, 02:52 AM
hmm sorry but i think its a fake. the first episode of 4th stage airs on japanese pay tv this month, so i doubt theres a licensed dvd out for it. there are fan subbing groups out there that put out torrent files to DL so why pay for it anyways?
4th stage is not even licensed in the USA i believe so downloading is ok for now.

i think theres like 12 or so episodes and it doesn't even air every week. i read somewhere its once every month or 2.

someone correct me on any of this if i'm wrong. lol ^^

Ricardon
04-12-2004, 08:19 AM
I NEED TO SEE THE 4TH STAGE!!!!!!!! I don't speak Japanese and have to wait for the frickin things to be subtitled...grrrrrrrr. I see from the comics that Takumi changes from the AE86 to a 22B!!!! I can't wait to see if they actually go that way in the TV series.

GokuSSJ4
04-12-2004, 08:32 AM
i havent even seen none of them :? so Rich if you have any copies ... hehe send them this way ...

nijikon5
04-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Actually Rich, he doesn't change to a 22B. What happens is since Takumi took the AE86, Bunta buys himself a STi GC8V-RA [ Similar to the 22B. ]. Anyways, when practicing on Akina, Takumi keeps getting smoked by Bunta.. When he finally finds out it's Bunta, Bunta makes Takumi drive both cars in alternating fashion. After his first night of driving the STi, he's so shocked that he almost forgets how to drive the AE86 or something like that... Anyways, he'll go off to race another group of Evos, but this team is like a bunch of cruel cheaters that do anything to win [ like slick up the roads with oil. ].. I think that's where the comics end for now.

ErroR
04-12-2004, 11:12 AM
This is not the fourth stage. Unfortunately I purchased this DVD. It is only a recap of the previous 3 stages and a 5 minute bit with Keiichi Tsuchiya regarding the 4th stage being aired in April.

04-12-2004, 12:52 PM
you can get initial d from bit torrent on www.suprnova.org but not sure if theres any seeds currently. it might take a while, so unless u get free T1 and electricity like me it might not be worth it. -__-

Ricardon
04-12-2004, 05:19 PM
But, Takumi does end up driving the Subaru doesn't he Frank? Hell, when I read the comics all I can do is look at the pictures hahahaha. I have seen them in Japanese and Chinese, but my redneck ass can't read either. Now if only they could be translated into Spanish or Dude I'd be ok 'cause I speak fluent Dude! Dude, you know what I'm saying dude?

nijikon5
04-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Oh noes... Dude speak! *covers ears*... Rich, I know he races the new Evo team with the 86, I don't remember if he actually alternates with the WRX STi or just drove it that one time.... I also remember Keisuke had to use Kyoko's car [ some hot chick who drives a Grey Spirit-R FD who's in love with Keisuke ] for some race... Bleh, it's been a while since I read over those comics.