PDA

View Full Version : Not Cool!!!!

han74j
04-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Someone called JIC about the pirces that i posted up for the JIC FLT-A1, and JIC FLT-A2!!!! i guess we r selling it for too low, and other Vendors it could be anyone JIC wouldn't tell us..... i guess do whatever you can to beat the other huh... not cool not very cool at all!!!

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1880

Now i have to sell for a lot higher! thx to whoever that called JIC and told them about our very good prices, you all just lost out on good prices!! nice going vendor!

Gerererre If u need parts just PM me i guess people can't beat my prices, they beat me in other ways!

alfredob1
04-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Not to bust your chops. But it could have been one of the vendors you speak of. I doubt anyone here would have said, "You know the price is too low, let me call JIC so they make han74j raise his prices."

Takashi
04-12-2004, 04:57 PM
well that sux man... i would guess it was a vendor. i doubt an individual would do that for any reason... sorry to hear it.

han74j
04-12-2004, 05:04 PM
It is a Vendor and its okay! well pm me for GREAT PRICES!! now you all know how good prices are so PM me for qoutes!!! thx Vendor (not on this fourm)!

Takashi
04-12-2004, 05:04 PM
man, i know you shouldn't post it, but i wish i knew who it was (so that i could avoid using them...).
sux.

han74j
04-12-2004, 08:01 PM
man, i know you shouldn't post it, but i wish i knew who it was (so that i could avoid using them...).
sux.

I wont sink that low. But its someone that a lot of people uses, but THEY R NOT a Vendor of Socalevo or Norcalevo

rubelcon
04-12-2004, 08:31 PM
It's a free enterprise. The only thing they have on you is a map policy, minimum advertised price. B/C I can go back and forth all day about posting in this forum serving as an advertising tool, I wont. But if JIC does not have a map pricing policy, then they are doing something called price fixing which is illegal.

han74j
04-12-2004, 08:58 PM
It's a free enterprise. The only thing they have on you is a map policy, minimum advertised price. B/C I can go back and forth all day about posting in this forum serving as an advertising tool, I wont. But if JIC does not have a map pricing policy, then they are doing something called price fixing which is illegal.

ture, ture, its whatevers not that big of a deal!! just want to say its a free market, some people want to sell 1 and make 1000 dollars and some wants to sell 10 to make 1000.

Coolguy949
04-12-2004, 09:11 PM
It doesnt matter what the law is anymore, there's always corruption. It sucks when you are a victim to it. Most likely this vendor that called JIC to complain sells a large volume of parts for JIC and has the leverage to manipulate the market a bit. Kind of like when Walmart forces companys to sell very close to cost. The big name always has more say than smaller names. In this situation, JIC would rather piss off the small guy than the big guy. Price fixing is illegal though. It's when comanies collaborate to set a market rate for products and keep it around that price to maximize everyone's profit and leave out the little guy.

Takashi
04-13-2004, 01:27 AM
i dont know, either way you cut it, both the consumer (us) and the vendor (han) get's screwed. and to me, that sux.......

GokuSSJ4
04-13-2004, 08:24 AM
wow !!! i guess some one was affraid of competition , it bits that (we) as the consumer are always on a loose , loose situation and companies always trying to make the most . Instead of cutting a good deal and keep a happy customer . We all don't make tons of money to spend on a hobbie so each time you are able to save some amount , it helps you get closer to your next mod ...hehe..

Knower
04-13-2004, 06:57 PM

What he said. If there's a MAP policy, then vendors have to follow it. If you agree to the policy to sell the product, where is the problem that JIC came down on you (regardless of whoever reported it)? Whether you agree with the validity of such policies or not, how can you complain when you agreed to it in order to sell the product?