PDA

View Full Version : Why u dont street race **** GRAPHIC WARNING*****

CACalomino
04-14-2004, 12:45 AM
buddy sent this to me makes u think :shock: beware if u have a week stumach dont click

http://www.sjdsm.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=126

Whendidieatcorn
04-14-2004, 12:50 AM
u could have done without posting that...........i think most of us here know that street racing is retarded. but damn dude........those are imgaes that will stay with me for a long time

CACalomino
04-14-2004, 01:00 AM
I said graphic sorry bro I was a shocked as you trust me im stumac is still dizzy :?

moogle
04-14-2004, 01:08 AM
I've only been in the nursing area for 2 yrs and men I am so use to gore and blood that picture didn't even bother me. I mean it was gorey and egh his eyes just popping out but I don't know. U can't just poke @ street racing, add canyon run, high speed fwy runs... Anyhoo where is that located by the way looks like africa...

CACalomino
04-14-2004, 01:19 AM
jamaica form what im told

han74j
04-14-2004, 02:08 AM
eah feel sorry for those guys!! ya street race is way over rated!!! stupid ass racing movies make it look all cool and shit!

GokuSSJ4
04-14-2004, 08:33 AM
wow!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: its always dangerous to street race , there's so many things that can go wrong.
they have shown also clips of a mustang convertable racing and that was hit by another car and it was split in half. ..

augi1
04-14-2004, 08:46 AM
That was just wrong!!
Posting so many pics of mutilated bodies!!
I almost had the dry heaves. But maybe the kids (maliburacer) will be scared strait.

Jemm
04-14-2004, 09:45 AM
jamaica form what im told

Yes those pics are from Jamaica.. the fellow was actually not street racing per say. The police attempted to stop him and he fled.... and thus ended up under & behind the truck. :(

These pics are indeed gruesome and are a reminder to all ... take it easy on the road.... for shit does happen.

peace.
jemm

Takashi
04-14-2004, 09:49 AM
damn, you see the responses to the pics?

alfredob1
04-14-2004, 10:10 AM
I was gonna mention it earlier, but yeah. Then when someone with some good ethics and sense of decency chimes in he's the bad guy.

Cr0mster
04-14-2004, 10:13 AM
There goes my desire to have breakfast :shock:

Jemm
04-14-2004, 10:17 AM
When that thread was posted locally (wheelsjamaica.com) it created some rather disturbing reactions from some viewers. Eventually the thread was locked I do believe.

There are people in this world that just have little or NO humanity.

Takashi
04-14-2004, 10:24 AM
I was gonna mention it earlier, but yeah. Then when someone with some good ethics and sense of decency chimes in he's the bad guy.

well, it is south jersey...

Ricardon
04-14-2004, 10:36 AM
I have a question. Maybe Jemm can help with this because he lives in Jamaica. Was it street racing or just a bad accident.? Was he evn speeding, rather exceeding the posted speed limit for that road? Reason I ask is that I see a lot of comments here, and on the other board that are just automatically assuming that this was a case of street racing. Drive an import car underneath a truck like that pretty much at any legal speed and that's bound to happen. I can't stand it when people look at bad accidents like this and just automatically say things like "damn street racers" or "you see what can happen when you street race" or "he shouldn't have been speeding". Thing is that let's say the speed limit is 65, this guy is going 65, traffic slams it's brakes this guy was 10 cars back and was changing his radio station, looks up and BAM. Car goes from 65 mph to 0 in 1 inch and goes under the truck. Maybe he's going the speed limit and his brakes failed? Maybe the truck was doing 65 in reverse...not really, but you get the point. I just think that jumping to conclusions about the details behind the cause of the accident is one of the reasons everyone gets hazed about their exhausts and their tint!

leaveit2bevo
04-14-2004, 10:39 AM
hahaha someone said better get maaco

rEdEvO8
04-14-2004, 11:21 AM
Yes those pics are from Jamaica.. the fellow was actually not street racing per say. The police attempted to stop him and he fled.... and thus ended up under & behind the truck. :(
jemm

I have a question. Maybe Jemm can help with this because he lives in Jamaica. Was it street racing or just a bad accident.? Was he evn speeding, rather exceeding the posted speed limit for that road? Reason I ask is that I see a lot of comments here, and on the other board that are just automatically assuming that this was a case of street racing. Drive an import car underneath a truck like that pretty much at any legal speed and that's bound to happen. I can't stand it when people look at bad accidents like this and just automatically say things like "damn street racers" or "you see what can happen when you street race" or "he shouldn't have been speeding". Thing is that let's say the speed limit is 65, this guy is going 65, traffic slams it's brakes this guy was 10 cars back and was changing his radio station, looks up and BAM. Car goes from 65 mph to 0 in 1 inch and goes under the truck. Maybe he's going the speed limit and his brakes failed? Maybe the truck was doing 65 in reverse...not really, but you get the point. I just think that jumping to conclusions about the details behind the cause of the accident is one of the reasons everyone gets hazed about their exhausts and their tint!

Not all import crashes are street racers/street racing. We just all have to keep it safe....

augi1
04-14-2004, 11:21 AM
hahaha someone said better get maaco

hahahahahahah thats funny, fucked up, but funny.