PDA

View Full Version : buschur racing :x

MrBubbler
04-28-2004, 11:59 AM
ive done buisness with alot of companys and i would have to say one of the worst ones so far was buschur racing! i know they have quality products and all supposedly (even though their exhaust rattles and has fitment issues = X ) but some one was very rude taking my oder today lets call him Mr.J . i dont understand why some one is rude wene A im a first time customer to them and B i made a purchase with them and didnt ask any questions to go along with it. I will not do buisness with people who are so blatenly RUDE and i just thought i would share my opinion :x

eVoL oNe
04-28-2004, 12:02 PM
lol....milnes u got the smack down layed on yo ass

Absinthe
04-28-2004, 12:07 PM
yeah some people in this business really are not people people...I suppose tunning cars really doesnt require the best service.

Look at several big name tuners they all have reps amoung certain people for this and worse.

dpardo
04-28-2004, 12:18 PM
If you catch anyone on a bad day, they can come across as rude and unprofessional.

Every business has situations like this happen at some point in their existence.

Hopefully, Buschur's team will apologize and sort things out with you.

dpardo
04-28-2004, 12:21 PM
BTW, Mr. Bubbler,

Are you going to the EOC event?

I remember that your car was looking pretty awesome a few months back.

I would love to check out your car!

MrBubbler
04-28-2004, 12:39 PM
i wish i was but due to the fact i will be finally getting my car back today it leaves me no time to prep = / i need to get some tires for the stock rims seeing my 19 inch te37 arent gonna cut it on the track -=)

bcmind
04-28-2004, 04:36 PM
BR is known for their product AND customer service.

It's just a bad day for Mr.J and bad (first time) experience for you.

MP5
04-28-2004, 04:40 PM
he isnt cool on the phone acts like your bothering him and dont even try to get an ounce of tech out of him-aint happening David is a very nice guy though

MrBubbler
04-28-2004, 07:47 PM
yep he acted just like that, like the money i spent wasnt green and i was doing him a favor and i was being annoying and asking him tons of questions , all i aksed was "is this in stock?" ........ ill stick with andy and george from boost solutions! i dont think those guys ever have a bad day = )

mprtklr
04-28-2004, 08:01 PM
jason tends to act like your interupting him on the phone, after assimilating to his attitude, it goes much better, becuase if you say something that he is interested in, his attitude changes. if you ask dumb questions like "does the upper pipe fit the stock intercooler", he gets irrated quickly, it may not be totally dumb, but he feels it is.

now, with that said, i have dealt with them a lot with my stages and tuning and problems, and they were really helpful, you wont be disappointed by buschur.

mprtklr
04-28-2004, 08:02 PM
opps....sorry.. "Mr. J"
:)

MP5
04-28-2004, 08:36 PM
opps....sorry.. "Mr. J"
:)

Its not Jason anyway :wink:

mprtklr
04-28-2004, 08:44 PM
sorry i meant jarrod, not jason

MrBubbler
04-28-2004, 10:37 PM
well ur right it was jarrod maybe he was getting fed up with the subway diet?

mprtklr
04-29-2004, 07:12 AM
no its just his way.. hes actually a really nice guy, but sometimes comes off rude on the phone. maybe it helps that im from back east, but you can sense it.

ez76
04-29-2004, 09:51 AM
between nice and knowledgable, I'll take knowledgable first.

MP5
04-29-2004, 10:14 AM
between nice and knowledgable, I'll take knowledgable first.

I think thats the problem her either seen too bothersome

MrBubbler
04-29-2004, 12:21 PM
well ilf i wanted both i could just call andy and george from boost? or dan from vivid? atleast dan has a sense of humor... i guess my money is better spent other places .. this threads done

ez76
04-29-2004, 02:24 PM
BTW, I have dealt with boostsolutions (they hooked me up with my first set of Defi gauges and gave me install tips) and they are a great shop. Andy and George are knowledgeable and both go the distance to make customers happy.

Re: knowledge vs. nice, I was just making a comment in general. If it's knowledge and expertise you're after, sometimes you need to deal with egos. Just the way of the world, can't take it personally.

I have dealt with Buschur Racing before and got the same kind of aloof attitude from them when they asked whose parts I ran and I said Vishnu. They still gave me a great price on an HKS cam and it still got to me when they said it would, so no complaints.