PDA

View Full Version : AEM EMS HELP!!!

re-EVO-lver
05-03-2004, 10:58 AM
I have the EMS from AEM however i need help tunning it, is there anywhere or anyone who can work on these or give me information on how to tune it?

Coolguy949
05-03-2004, 11:18 AM
I have someone that can tune it for you. He's very good, he used to work for AEM. That's who we use. I'll ask him how much it would be to tune it.

STFU Tuning
05-03-2004, 12:29 PM
The "information" would be quite extensive.The best thing to do is to have a qualified tuner do the work, as suggested above.

There are several schools out there that will teach you, but they can be expensive.

Good luck, and don't worry. There are plenty of qualified people who can help you out.

Blak94GSX
05-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Post your list of mods and stuff and I'll give you a CAL file that will get you started. The EMS forums at http://forum.aempower.com/bbs is the best place for you to post questions and learn about how to tune it.

I am one of the SoCal EMS tuners for 4G63 stuff.

Having it professionally tuned to get it in the ballpark and then tuning it yourself from there is the easiest approach. I don't recommend only using a tuner, since it is important for you to learn how to make changes on your own.

blackmagic
05-03-2004, 01:04 PM
I have the ems in my car and it runs very smooth. Similar to stock. My tuner is the person that Rob is speaking of. He can get the system to run extremely well. Feel free to contact me for more info or if you have questions.

re-EVO-lver
05-03-2004, 04:05 PM
wow this is great info guys, thanks for the help. I'll definitly get in touch with some of you regarding this, and am excited to learn how to use this piece of equipment.

re-EVO-lver
05-03-2004, 04:08 PM
i have:
Turbo back exhaust
Blitz intake
Blitz BOV
XS Intercooler
that's it for now, still working on dooing more.

I originally considered seeling the EMS and getting FCON or Power FC, i've heard really good things about these two systems. But you guys seem to like the AEM so i'll give it a shot.