PDA

View Full Version : Tuttle-Click Mitsubishi

trannb
05-14-2004, 04:36 PM
I just purchased a 2004 Evo RS from Tuttle-Click Mitsubishi in Irvine and wanted to let you guys know that they were extremely friendly and helpful. The sales process was really to the point. I was offered a very nice price for my trade-in so I took the RS for MSRP. $26,799 + fees. If you're in the market to get a Mitsubishi, I'd highly recommend this place. Viola (Salesperson) and Joe (Sales Manager) and even the finance guy was helpful for my situation.

Finance was a little pushy on the alarm system, but the only asked once about the extended warranty, gap, and the paint coating.

Thank you EVO Neil for your suggestion and headsup about their deliveries.

Nam

BOVBILLY
05-14-2004, 04:40 PM
ARE YOU COMING OUT TO THE MEET ON SUNDAY???

GokuSSJ4
05-14-2004, 05:35 PM
ARE YOU COMING OUT TO THE MEET ON SUNDAY???

he has been sign up for the meeting Billy ....:lol:

leaveit2bevo
05-15-2004, 02:03 AM
since you have an RS we better see you at the track EOC

tabio42
05-15-2004, 09:47 AM
I'd like to second that about Tuttle Click's sales staff. I was dealing with Haluk, the fleet manager. He was extremely helpful and friendly and got me a great price. Even though I didn't end up buying my car from them due to family issues, I'd still highly recommend going to Tuttle Click Irvine to buy your EVO.

now, going to their service department to get your clutch fixed - that's a different story

EVO Neil
05-15-2004, 09:47 AM
I just purchased a 2004 Evo RS from Tuttle-Click Mitsubishi in Irvine and wanted to let you guys know that they were extremely friendly and helpful. The sales process was really to the point. I was offered a very nice price for my trade-in so I took the RS for MSRP. $26,799 + fees. If you're in the market to get a Mitsubishi, I'd highly recommend this place. Viola (Salesperson) and Joe (Sales Manager) and even the finance guy was helpful for my situation.

Finance was a little pushy on the alarm system, but the only asked once about the extended warranty, gap, and the paint coating.

Thank you EVO Neil for your suggestion and headsup about their deliveries.

Nam

Glad to hear you got the car. I went back to Tuttle-Click last night to take a picture of the window sticker and found out you had purchased it. They also have a Blue By You with the Sun, Soud and Leather package. Their next shipment of Evos isn't scheduled until June. So they are only trickling in. I also confirmed that the RS will not be coming through with any options, which is different than we were told at the press launch. So NO Urban Jungle Package, but all RS' will come standard with A/C which can be easliy removed for those so inclined. The only option on the GSR is the afore mentioned Sun, Sound and Leather Package for $2550. Base price for the GSR is now $29,999 plus D&D.

I took our Motor Trend Evo to Tuttle-Click for service for the year that we had it and they always treated me well. When it came time to purchase my own Evo, I bought from them and I plan to take my Evo there as soon as the first service is due. Gloria, the Parts and Service Director has been a pleasure to deal with. So for any of you in south Orange County looking for a good dealer, try them, they've been good to me and I'm sure that you'll be treated the same.

trannb
05-15-2004, 10:38 AM
since you have an RS we better see you at the track EOC

Definitely, I just need to break in my car first and get a new helmet. 75 miles so far. I have no idea how I'm going to make it to 500 miles without boosting since I almost didn't make it to 40.

I went back to Tuttle-Click last night to take a picture of the window sticker and found out you had purchased it.

Here's the best pic I could get with a camera phone. http://esc.eng.uci.edu/~nam/temp/Picture001.jpg

I also confirmed that the RS will not be coming through with any options, which is different than we were told at the press launch. So NO Urban Jungle Package, but all RS' will come standard with A/C which can be easliy removed for those so inclined.

I can confirm the no options part. Manual side mirrors, no vanity mirrors, no armrest, no trunk lining, no rear wiper, no power windows, no power doorlocks, no sunglass compartment, no locking glovebox, no stereo.

The RS does have speaker grills in the doors as well as an antenna. I'll find out soon enough if it's prewired. The floor mats say RS on them just in case I forget while I'm rolling down my windows. The trunk brace looks like an easy DIY part (Pictures coming soon).

I'll probably head up to RRE some time this week to weigh in and buy stuff :)

Nam

jbravo85
05-23-2004, 11:12 AM
I got my evo from viola too, she is the nicest person ever. Fidel was also the one that gave me a great price on my car. The two Terrorists Haluk and Jose where a couple of dildos. I went to tuttle click about a month ago and bought my red evo for 30k out the door.

ErroR
05-24-2004, 04:24 AM
I would also like to give a recommendation to the service dept. Gloria will take good care of you as long as you mention SoCalEvo.

Good luck having any dealership warranty a clutch though.

Macky
05-24-2004, 05:59 AM
congratulations 8)

Hatebobbarker
06-10-2004, 11:07 AM
I would also like to give a recommendation to the service dept. Gloria will take good care of you as long as you mention SoCalEvo.

Good luck having any dealership warranty a clutch though.

i got my g35 clutch warrnaty replaced, but it was 6k miles and i raised hell like no other

tama_mog
06-10-2004, 11:25 AM
I dun see why dealerships have to warranty clutch....especially if it's wear....I mean anyone can wear out a clutch in a day or less if you try. Now if something breaks on the clutch components, flywheel etc, that's another story.