PDA

View Full Version : GAY DUARTE MITSUBISHI!!! *KICK IN GROIN* *PUNCH*

Muramasa
05-28-2004, 12:53 PM
GAY DUARTE MITSUBISHI!!! My front two tires the direction of rotation are facing the back of the car and the back two are facing the front of the car!! GAY DUARTE MITSUBISHI!! No wonder my car felt funny and I thought it was the Espiler Springs!!!... gay gay gay.... And when i called all they did was laugh at me.... and say yup thats bad.. you should rotate the front two around..... they didnt even offer to change it for free cause they rotated it to become like this for my 15k service!! gay gay gay *punches duarte mitsu in the face* *knees duarte mitsu in the groin!*

CACalomino
05-28-2004, 01:23 PM
I would call the owner of the dealership and be polite and have them fix it and hook up some new tires or a free oilchange for the inconveinance and tell him how it could have caused u a an accident the thaught of a lawsuit scares every company

Chris

CACalomino
05-28-2004, 01:24 PM
dont forget to tell him about hte service guys Laughing at u as well get those pricks back

nurb2
05-28-2004, 01:33 PM
Yeah, they should fix that for you no charge. Call the service manager and work your way up.

The owner's manual shows a cross rotation diagram, yet the tires have a directional arrow. That's pretty messed up too.

-nurb2-

drmosh
05-28-2004, 02:49 PM
It's not that big a deal, get a racing jack, jack the car up, impact wrench. Swap those tires and you should be good.

GokuSSJ4
05-28-2004, 04:40 PM
its sad that you see mitsu dealers with such customer service :pissed:

Absinthe
05-28-2004, 04:55 PM
It's not that big a deal, get a racing jack, jack the car up, impact wrench. Swap those tires and you should be good.

I think its less of a big deal and more a matter of pinciple

pangaroo
05-28-2004, 08:18 PM
Sorry to hear dude. I hope the management helps you out.

When i talked with them before i got my car, they qere pricks. Guess change of ownership doesnt change that. If they dont fix it, call them laugh the their owner because they have been switching names like 3 times this past year because they are dumb fucks and can't sell cars. I believe they are Freeway Mitsu now.

Muramasa
05-28-2004, 08:18 PM
I tried to use the stock thingy to get out te nuts but.. i basically exhausted myself trying to get 1 nut open... I think Im gonna go to the dealer tomorrow.

GokuSSJ4
05-28-2004, 09:05 PM
thats why went i take my car to a tire shop , i take my tq wrench with me. the setting is 85lbs of tq. because you cant get them lug nuts off went there using air tools or become a pain in the @$$ .

Ricardon
05-28-2004, 09:45 PM
Exactly Goku! If any of you have a Tq. wrench, bring it with you every time you get tires mounted, or just sit there and watch the guys remount your wheels. Make sure they don't use the impact wrench to tighten all the lugs on. I don't know if any of you remembered what I went through, but I actually had a shop torque all of my lugs to over 300 lbs, and a couple past 400. Ask me how they stayed intact, I have no idea, but I needed to stand on a breaker bar to get them loose and snapped three lugs off in the process. To the shops credit they replaced all of my lug studs, ALL OF THEM, for free and gave me a free alignment to my specs. Turns out it was was of the shittiest alignment jobs ever, but hey, I just won't go back there again hehehe.

Regards
Rich

Cr0mster
05-28-2004, 09:54 PM
Goki you lost me there. Are you saying you show them what to torque the nuts to? Or you do it right after you leave?

Muramasa
05-29-2004, 03:19 AM
so whats ideal for settings for tq for each nut?? 100lbs??

Takashi
05-30-2004, 12:17 AM
doods! never over-torque your lugs!
73 ft/lb according to the socalevo torque spec page.

Takashi
05-30-2004, 12:19 AM
oh, and worse case scenario, over-torque your lugs unequally, and you could get some warped rotors. don't know if it's really a threat, but i've heard of it happening...

donatevo
06-02-2004, 10:20 AM
For me, I do my own tire rotation and oil change. Screw those dealer services! They always mess up our rides!

Torrance Mitsu
06-08-2004, 02:42 PM
That would have never happened at Torrance Mitsubishi. We are #1 in Customer Satisfaction in the Western Region.

tama_mog
06-08-2004, 04:08 PM
Does that mean you guys are cool with warranties and service on all levels of modded evos? =D

06-09-2004, 12:05 AM
yeah, i live in torrance and that would be great if you have one of the chill service depts.

That would have never happened at Torrance Mitsubishi. We are #1 in Customer Satisfaction in the Western Region.