PDA

View Full Version : OC Weekly Meet Poll = Where (part deux)

kaisho99
06-09-2004, 08:20 AM
So the first week of the month the meet will be at Dromo 1, that seemed well recieved. Now we need to figure out the spot for the other 3 weeks.

vote up.

rEdEvO8
06-09-2004, 08:49 AM
In-n-Out in HB.......c'mon you guys lets get this rolling.......

SSwest
06-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Come-on HB In&Out....

I suggest we close the poll this weekend, friday maybe? That way everyone will have time to know where the meet is and at what time. Looks like Thursday will be the day, I suggest 7 or 8 o'clock, just think 6 is too early. My .02

Macky
06-09-2004, 04:36 PM
scratch the in-n-out at beach and talbert. that was where we had our 3000GT and wrx meets before. now if they see a wrx or evo and the driver gets off and stands beside the car, EVEN IF YOU HAVE EATEN SOMETHING THERE, they will make u leave.

fuckers. they should go out of business :evil:

SSwest
06-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Well if I saw a bunch of 3000GT or wrx's out there I'd make them leave too.

If that In n Out wins and we have problems there then we will deal with it then. Simple as that.

SSwest
06-09-2004, 06:22 PM
scratch the in-n-out at beach and talbert. that was where we had our 3000GT and wrx meets before. now if they see a wrx or evo and the driver gets off and stands beside the car, EVEN IF YOU HAVE EATEN SOMETHING THERE, they will make u leave.

fuckers. they should go out of business :evil:

And about that last part Macky, they should go out of business just like the Lakers should loose right?

Guack007
06-09-2004, 09:44 PM
I say tustin In and out. We have never had a problem there and the location is more convenient for us south OC guys

SSwest
06-09-2004, 10:30 PM
Well the way its shaping up right now Tustin looks like it may be the wiener. Aint that far for I either.

NipponHamFighters
06-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Sorry south county isnt worth fighting traffic, sorry guys

SSwest
06-09-2004, 11:27 PM
Ahhh, come on Brian. I bet its only about 20 miles. And if we have them late enough 7 or 8 there will be no traffic at that time. Show the love, make it sound as if your driving to WLA, its only a lil bird shit. LOL

leaveit2bevo
06-10-2004, 12:59 AM
OMG you OCers you dont here any WLA guys bitching about traffic and we have it 1000000 times worse then you.

Macky
06-10-2004, 02:31 PM
OMG you OCers you dont here any WLA guys bitching about traffic and we have it 1000000 times worse then you.

come again?

leaveit2bevo
06-10-2004, 04:07 PM
hahahha I pulled a goku there, I meant that you guys bitch about driving in traffic in the OC but you dont hear the WLA guys bitching about traffic and our traffic is 1000000 times worse.

SSwest
06-10-2004, 04:11 PM
I second Bevo's last statement.

Absinthe
06-10-2004, 04:57 PM
two worst intersection in the US one north of me one south...I hate traffic

rEdEvO8
06-10-2004, 05:12 PM
So it looks like Tustin In-n-Out. Soo thats were we are going to meet? Well at least 9 of us should, rite? Everyone voted and should be set to go...

SSwest
06-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Just an observation on my part. But a total of nineteen mofo's have voted on this poll and eight alone for tustin. How come in the past a whole three EVO's show up? How many of you fools will actually show when we finally! have a mini meet?

NipponHamFighters
06-11-2004, 01:13 AM
It is so funny how Bevo is the only one that has to try to add smart ass comments. But hey Im kinda glad he is stuck up in WLA and I dont got to see him...HAHA

Anyways where and when is the next OC meet?

Macky
06-11-2004, 05:44 AM
It is so funny how Bevo is the only one that has to try to add smart ass comments. But hey Im kinda glad he is stuck up in WLA and I dont got to see him...HAHA

:lol:

kaisho99
06-11-2004, 08:19 AM
Just an observation on my part. But a total of nineteen mofo's have voted on this poll and eight alone for tustin. How come in the past a whole three EVO's show up? How many of you fools will actually show when we finally! have a mini meet?

My reason for that is the day you've guys picked never worked out for me. And prolly the similar reason for most people. :?

And looking at the "when" poll, Thursday and Wednesday are in a dead heat. 20 ppl voted here and 17 voted there...c'mon you 3 people that didn't vote on the "when" poll.....chop chop!

leaveit2bevo
06-11-2004, 06:22 PM

Im glad im stuck in LA and I understand that your angry because non of you fuckers in the OC cant make up your minds. CRY CRY: "I dont want to drive down the street from my house the evo might get dirty with flowers and bird shit and all that traffic I hate driving with 5 other cars on the 5 lane 50mph road at the same time, so instead im going to stay at home and watch martha stewart living":CRY CRY

NipponHamFighters
06-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Im glad im stuck in LA and I understand that your angry because non of you fuckers in the OC ....

Whoa BEVO...Enough said...Looking good there Rick James...Wait isn't Rick James Black??...Wait Cocaine must really be hell of a drug...Lay off the crack Bizatch!...HAHA

leaveit2bevo
06-12-2004, 01:32 AM
Im glad im stuck in LA and I understand that your angry because non of you fuckers in the OC ....

Whoa BEVO...Enough said...Looking good there Rick James...Wait isn't Rick James Black??...Wait Cocaine must really be hell of a drug...Lay off the crack Bizatch!...HAHA

Nice come back where did you hear that one from sesame street?

NipponHamFighters
06-12-2004, 10:15 PM
Well if it is too toned down, I am sorry. I do not want to get a warning for ripping on you. Only can go so far on a forum! Also not point in Pming you a come back, no one can see me humiliate you. But hey you egg us on by starting shiet with the OC guys everytime we post a thread. I just had it with having to read your stupid smart ass posts everytime us OC guys try to communicate.

I guess we should just let you rip on us, and we just let it go?! No way!

But I guess all us "OC fuckers" are not as wonderful as you.

SSwest
06-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Hey! you two need to let it go. Shit isn't that important, and plus if you've ever met Bevo you would realize you should never take him serious :wink:

Cheers :buds:

SSwest
06-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Oh, and where did the "When" poll go to. Did it get killed?

leaveit2bevo
06-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Well if it is too toned down, I am sorry. I do not want to get a warning for ripping on you. Only can go so far on a forum! Also not point in Pming you a come back, no one can see me humiliate you. But hey you egg us on by starting shiet with the OC guys everytime we post a thread.
I guess we should just let you rip on us, and we just let it go?! No way!

But I guess all us "OC fuckers" are not as wonderful as you.

RIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT because your mickey mouse comebacks humiliate me :roll:

I just had it with having to read your stupid smart ass posts everytime us OC guys try to communicate.

CRY ME A RIVER OCer

kaisho99
06-13-2004, 08:50 AM
Oh, and where did the "When" poll go to. Did it get killed?

Uh...MODS why is the "when" post in the cellar? It was far from finished.

If anything put THIS thread to bed before it goes too much farther south.

Coolguy949
06-22-2004, 10:19 PM
Sorry to jump in late, but where/when is the OC meet that's coming up?

SSwest
06-22-2004, 10:44 PM
Rob, its this thursday at the Tustin In-n-Out at 7, hope you can make it out.

coolguylee
06-30-2004, 08:05 PM
any Oc meet this weekend? it's holiday~~yaho~=)

grico42
07-01-2004, 12:42 AM
this thursday at the Tustin In-n-Out at 7 . Exit the 5 at Jamboree and find your way to the Tustin Marketplace off of El Camino, its right off the freeway

kaisho99
07-01-2004, 10:09 AM
Actually the first thursday of the month will be at dromo 1...

http://www.socalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2863