PDA

View Full Version : My car was egged last night =(

IgottaEvo
06-17-2004, 08:07 AM
Someone decided to egg my car last night and it of course did damage. :evil: There were 2 hits and both chipped the paint where it hit the car. It didn't leave a dent on the door so just how thin is the factory paint?

apexstrafer
06-17-2004, 08:21 AM
MOTHERF***ERS!!! damn, sorry to hear that. people SUCK.

GokuSSJ4
06-17-2004, 08:48 AM
sorry to hear that !!! :pissed:

kaisho99
06-17-2004, 08:55 AM
Grr....sorry to hear that man. :( People are a-holes.

dpardo
06-17-2004, 09:52 AM
I remember when somebody egged my NSX.

Just like in your case, the paint was damaged.

It sucks not having a nice garage where you can keep it away from the kids that are out having "fun".

Senshi
06-17-2004, 12:44 PM
someone egged my car and my friends sti about a week a ago :x they were definitely haters cus they only egged the evo and the sti and none of the other cars on the block.

grico42
06-17-2004, 01:24 PM
sucks man someone egged my old s-10 which still sucked but if they egged my evo i would snap. Someone from my sisters school came and wrote on our cars with shoe polish. They made nice pictures of dicks and what not and they wrote "what are you asian" on my car. People just are a$$es sometimes. i feel your pain man.

dpardo
06-17-2004, 01:48 PM
We may not always see it, but people will definitely get theirs.

Sometimes, what they get in return is worse than what we would have done to them.

I remember hearing about one guy in particular that ended up getting shot and killed.

tama_mog
06-17-2004, 03:05 PM
note to self.....keep evo in garage and when out, watch it like a hawk. These days, way too many people not considerate of other's properties. Best of luck getting it fixed, it's a good chance to maybe get rid of mitsu's crappy paint job =D OK, maybe that's overkill but try to look on the brighter side of things.

IgottaEvo
06-17-2004, 03:31 PM
I'm in the process of setting up a camera to stare at my car at night lol.

Senshi
06-17-2004, 08:01 PM
i was acctually thinking of doing the same thing

fast evo
06-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Sorry to hear that... and yes the factory paint is thin...

Boosted
07-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Someone decided to egg my car last night and it of course did damage. :evil: There were 2 hits and both chipped the paint where it hit the car. It didn't leave a dent on the door so just how thin is the factory paint?

hahah some deuch bag tried ot egg my car but my dog started barking and the dumbfuck left a bigass flash light on my driveway with his lastname on it hahaha so i toilet papered his house with 336 rolls then beat the shit outta him the next day stupid f*ck ill post a link to my webshots gallery later with pictures of my toilet papering job :D

leaveit2bevo
07-05-2004, 01:17 PM

hahah some deuch bag tried ot egg my car but my dog started barking and the dumbfuck left a bigass flash light on my driveway with his lastname on it hahaha so i toilet papered his house with 336 rolls then beat the shit outta him the next day stupid f*ck ill post a link to my webshots gallery later with pictures of my toilet papering job :D

OMG YES!!! you have to post those pics.

EVIL VIII
07-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Why are people so fockin' stupid? What does it prove when people ruin others stuff except they are jealous of the nicer things they can't have. I was with a kid once who keyed someones car with his letherman...I immediatey stopped hanging out with him just because I don't think that is a smart thing to do...sad thing is he is a rich a$$ spolied little bitch. I bought my EVO and he was all jealous and sh!t and had daddy buy him a 2004 TL...

Macky
07-21-2004, 06:16 AM
damn that sucks man. if i catch someone fucking my car that will be the last thing that they do. ever.

rino
08-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Yeah I'm a little paranoid about that too but you know if they decide to do that I hope I catch them but most of the time we never do. There's nothing we can do, we can't take any precautions if you're out in public because you'll never have your eyes on your car 100% you're out. Sorry to hear about your experience... it happened on my van but that was easy to clean.

Macky
08-21-2004, 10:36 PM
yea i know. but the thing is, if i catch them, im going to jail.

and they will be picking their bodies in tijuana :twisted: