PDA

View Full Version : Atmoic Ballroom mini meet tustin or Tiajuana's irvine anyone

grico42
06-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Ok, this may sound kinda odd to some of you depending on your interests. I saw a yellow Evo a couple of weeks ago at the Atomic Ballroom. First if you are that person i would like to know who you are and we can hang out there, but i didnt know if anyone else there liked swing dancing? Or even if you didnt like swing dancing maybe you could surprise your friend or girlfriend by going. Free lesson starts at 8:30 and dancing starts at 9:00. So i dont know if anyone would like to have like a mini meet and hang out from like 7 or so until the lesson. I just thought i would ask since i did see a yellow evo out there and i didnt know how many people would like to go. Anyways let me know and dont be scared that you cant dance im sure all of you can and if you dont get anything out of the lesson. ill be happy to teach you some moves im sure even my girlfriend will help you out as well. Its a lot of fun and there is no pressure. They have dancing on tuesdays and fridays. Or we could go to Tiajuana's in irvine they dance on mondays and wednesdays. they have aT full bar and a resturant plus more parking. Either one is fine with me, Im a regular so just let me know even if its one other evo that just wants to hang.