PDA

View Full Version : Meet tonight 7/16 or tomorrow...

Paul2x
07-16-2004, 01:03 PM
Hi i'm new to this forum but just wanted to see if anyone was meeting, or wanted to meet tonight or tomorrow somewhere in OC...

just wondering =)

-Paul

MrBubbler
07-16-2004, 01:11 PM
i dunno of any meets but iw would be nice to arrange one even though ur like an hur away and 101 octane cost alot driving an hour their and back = X

SSwest
07-16-2004, 02:31 PM
Where are you located. Terance Macky and myself will probably be chillin at Starbucks at Metro Point later tonight bout 7-8 or so. Let me know if your comin, I'll give you some destruction on how to get there.

drmosh
07-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Where are you located. Terance Macky and myself will probably be chillin at Starbucks at Metro Point later tonight bout 7-8 or so. Let me know if your comin, I'll give you some destruction on how to get there.

I'll stop by and laugh at your bitch ass there. And those two lazy bastards, Terrence and Macky, too lazy to drive to Tustin!!!! That was a huge turnout last night.

SSwest
07-16-2004, 04:05 PM

I'll stop by and laugh at your bitch ass there. And those two lazy bastards, Terrence and Macky, too lazy to drive to Tustin!!!! That was a huge turnout last night.

HAHA, fo sho, LOSER!

Paul2x
07-16-2004, 08:30 PM
I'm in Laguna Niguel.....whats the best way to get ahold of you??

let me know..

thanks!

Paul

ErroR
07-17-2004, 01:55 AM
I am also in Laguna Niguel, where abouts are ya?

Macky
07-17-2004, 04:03 PM

LOL where were you last night? LOL u were AWOL hehehe

Paul2x
07-17-2004, 08:51 PM
so anyone down to meet?..

by the way i'm off highlands rd.

Macky
07-17-2004, 08:55 PM
so anyone down to meet?..

by the way i'm off highlands rd.

maybe next friday, starbizzies at south coast plaza. starting 730 to 8 onwards