PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Suspension & Tire section

drmosh
07-19-2004, 05:17 PM
With the growing number of threads about wheel sizing, suspension tips and suggestions, discussions... I am thinking of starting a new forum for just that thing...

Lemme know what you guys think.

GokuSSJ4
07-19-2004, 05:42 PM
how about having John Mueller as the mod for the suspension forum.
With the help of Robi, since he has tons of tracking experience on the Evo with JIC's and Buddyclub.

drmosh
07-20-2004, 04:03 PM
With the help of Robi, since he has tons of tracking experience on the Evo with JIC's and Buddyclub.

Well, it's a good idea, not to speak for Mueller but I don't think he even has time to take a crap these days as busy as they are.

apexstrafer
07-20-2004, 04:15 PM
sounds good to me, as long as you take off the "wheels" part of the "show, shine, and wheels" subforum title to avoid confusion.

Muellerized...
07-20-2004, 05:50 PM
[quote="GokuSSJ4"]how about having John Mueller as the mod for the suspension forum. Well, it's a good idea, not to speak for Mueller but I don't think he even has time to take a crap these days as busy as they are.

It is not a bad idea, maybe someone should ask me?

Tarmac02
07-20-2004, 05:52 PM
LOL.....

Ricardon
07-30-2004, 02:51 PM

Are these guys paying you or something? I mean, yeah Mueller's a god, but every post you put up here on SoCalEvo ahs either a reference to Mueller or Robi in it!!

Goku is a stalker guys!! "Married Latin Male" instead of "Single White Female"

leaveit2bevo
07-30-2004, 03:26 PM
hahhahahaha thats so true

GokuSSJ4
07-30-2004, 06:58 PM

Are these guys paying you or something? I mean, yeah Mueller's a god, but every post you put up here on SoCalEvo ahs either a reference to Mueller or Robi in it!!

Goku is a stalker guys!! "Married Latin Male" instead of "Single White Female"

did it take you over 2 weeks to come back with that one :roll:
you are loosing your touch my friend :lol:

leaveit2bevo
07-30-2004, 07:14 PM
what I want to know is who voted to not have the suspension section?

Knower
07-30-2004, 11:02 PM
It is not a bad idea, maybe someone should ask me?

Get back to working 14 hour days, slacker!

robi
07-31-2004, 12:14 AM
what I want to know is who voted to not have the suspension section?

Prob Shiv ;-)