PDA

View Full Version : Mueller JICs... did I miss something here?

rino
08-06-2004, 07:45 PM
I really don't understand what this joke is all about.. someone fill me in..

almost every thread I read someone has some comment about this 'thing' !

evo_dadi
08-06-2004, 07:57 PM
those are jic suspensions modified by john mueller to your needs.and pretty much track tested and proved to be really potent.im saving up for this also and taking a trip down there to socal.

alfredob1
08-06-2004, 08:03 PM
But the way Goku is always pimpin them is where the humor of it comes in. And it's not like he's the only one who "suggests" getting the Muellerized JIC's but he seems to be the most vocal.

GokuSSJ4
08-06-2004, 08:21 PM
LOL JIC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just visit www.roadraceengineering.com , then you will understand the magic behing the mueller JIC's :wink: LOL

gt40
08-06-2004, 08:39 PM
This thread is about a couple of things:

First off it is rich hazing goku everyone else jumping in.

Second, just take a ride in a car whose suspension is setup by RRE's mueller- especially with the jics- it is that good. All of the fastest cars at EOC events had suspension setup by mueller and were a LOT faster.

Aside from that, it is a funny haze once you get to know folks like rich and goku. Then again, with a screen name like "GOKU", you don't need to know the dude to haze him :wink:

Evo-8
08-06-2004, 08:59 PM
thats funny i just posted that someone needs to explain this. But it still doesnt make any sense. Why would he keep mentioning it. is it like jokingly bragging?

gt40
08-06-2004, 09:46 PM
goku can't help it... he has to feed the posting addiction- even if he ends up hazing himself :banghead:

rino
08-06-2004, 11:30 PM
oh man *drool* after reading the website...

I guess I have something to save up for!! dayam I think I want most of the stuff on the website....

Goku I feel you....

Do you drive your evo everyday?

GokuSSJ4
08-07-2004, 12:24 AM
goku can't help it... he has to feed the posting addiction- even if he ends up hazing himself :banghead:

LOL who me ?? addicted to what !!!?? :lol:

When you have a chance or at the next EOC event , you should join us , and have either mark (GT40), Robi , Kent , Matt or Rich (to compare as well the Mueller alignment ) give you a test drive , then you will see how excellent the set up is, track proven by Robi OTC champ .

rino
08-07-2004, 12:49 AM
lol would they let me drive their evo? I haven't pushed my evo to the limits yet I don't want to break someone else's evo. Would you let me drive yours? :D

Retardon
08-07-2004, 01:08 AM
jic jic jic!!!!!!! i love you richee

drmosh
08-07-2004, 02:04 PM
lol would they let me drive their evo? I haven't pushed my evo to the limits yet I don't want to break someone else's evo. Would you let me drive yours? :D

Goku won't ever let you drive his car, he can't even drive it yet!!

:lol:

GokuSSJ4
08-07-2004, 04:17 PM
LOL arent you the typical admin clown

robi
08-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Buddy Club test mule = Fastest time of the DAY at the Speed Ventures Big Willow trackday today. 1:33.5009 (slow I know)