PDA

View Full Version : Alignment and wheel repairs?

quicksilverevo
08-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Does anyone know of a good alignment shop in OC? Also any places that can fix wheels (small bend on the lip of my Work Emotin CR). Hit something on the freeway and it blew out my rear tire Sat. Morning. Thanks in advance.

GokuSSJ4
08-08-2004, 01:04 PM
for alignments , contact [email protected]

moogle
08-13-2004, 01:12 AM
quick allignment to fix the bend? or you want your suspension allign for track. Quick allign any tire/allign shp will do. As for suspension allign look around,alot choose RRE "some whore it 2 much."

GokuSSJ4
08-13-2004, 01:18 AM
quick allignment to fix the bend? or you want your suspension allign for track. Quick allign any tire/allign shp will do. As for suspension allign look around,alot choose RRE "some whore it 2 much."

have you driving inside a car equip with muellers set up ?
sorry theres no comparing the 2 . Big difference and the car handles like a dream.
Reason why several peeps that WE track the car have it
Rich , Bevo , Kaisho to name a few .
If its about improving the car for handleing then RRE is for you,
the reason i mention it so much , is cause i have seen results
Alignment best money i have spend

moogle
08-13-2004, 02:05 AM
I have been inside a car equipped in his setup "robi," and its nice.

I never said anything bad about it. He asked for shops in oc about allign and I gave him 2 answers. I understand you've seen the results and you should give props like I give props to coolguy949 with myevostore. I just think your wh0ring his stuff like hittin on HOLT. "909 peepz know that term."

nijikon5
08-13-2004, 02:59 AM
There needs to be a rule on socalevo... Like, when we have semi/mini flame wars.. Make sure the people going at it have grasped the english language near threshold.. Spoken and typed. Remember, literacy IS cool.

P.S.
Before you start flaming me, this was a joke, as are 95% of my posts, what i say at meets/mini meets, and etc, etc.

drmosh
08-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Not everyone needs a Mueller alignment, but if you want a good alignment, that will meet or exceed all your needs, you should have Mueller align your car, he can do street all the way to competition and he'll do it right as he understands the EVO suspension more than most.

Another choice is to go to West End in Gardena, they are competition alignment too, with corner weighting, etc. However, they do not specialize in the EVO.