PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS TO HUNTINGTON BEACH MITSUBISHI

badhabit
08-09-2004, 09:04 AM
:D hello all!! i am a proud father of a new 'mac black e8 from Huntington Beach Mitsubishi. service was great and they worked with me on the deal that i received. there is a special deal through a mitsubishi rep that a friend and i received that made the deal SWEET. only paid $31k from the dealer OTD with sun, sound, and leather. they were the only dealer out of 5 dealers that would work with the promotion from MMNA. i thank them very much. i was telling them that this website gave them KUDOS about service and friendliness. they were telling me that a few months ago that about 100 evos from around the area met there and were some kewl cars and kewl people. they had no idea that there were that many people interested in such a powerful car. i had a 98 GST with a plethora of mods to it and it was taken from us via an accident with a lady pulling in front of us and we t-boned into the car. the car was totaled and we lost just about everything on the GST. welp, that is all for now. will let you know how the new project progresses and post pics. :computer:

SUBLIMEAE86
08-09-2004, 05:01 PM
were you on an employee purchase program?

badhabit
08-09-2004, 10:40 PM
yes i was...they were the only dealer willing to work with the program. i called 5 dealers and asked them about the program. TODEY was one of them that said they were gonna keep the car they had and make money on it because the general manager said NO. so i called my contact point at MMNA and explained to her the situation with the dealers. she was upset at the fact that the dealers werent complying with the promotion. all dealers are supposed to participate and if they did not want to participate then they would have to send a letter stating why to the regional office. she asked me for a list of the dealers i called and i provided her with such. i told the rep from MMNA that she doesnt see what us as a consumer sees at the dealership. she is in the corporate office and doesnt get to the dealers to actually see what happens with the consumer end of the deal. maybe that is why mitsu sales are low-because of the sales people-just a thought. :offrant: ive never had this much of a hassle to buy a car. we bought a 04 is300 from lexus of oxnard and they were really respectful to the customer. they asked if we wanted to test drive a car and just tossed us the keys. the salesperson said-see you in about 30min?? the wife and i said OKAY and took off in a is300. we ended up buying one from the same guy a few months later once we received our money from insurance from our accident. nice people at lexus of oxnard and nice people at huntington beach mitsubishi.

SUBLIMEAE86
08-10-2004, 08:50 AM
so you're the one that bought the blk evo, I drove by there yesterday and did'nt see it, yea I've been to other dealers and I've gotten bad vibes when I told them about the employee purchase program, HB Mistu it is

GokuSSJ4
08-10-2004, 09:55 AM
well is sad to say it , but mitsu dealers are not the only ones that deal with such poor customer service. Same goes for Lexus from Santa Monica & Cerritos, Infinity from Santa Monica. They made it seems if you had a test drive or wanted to test drive any of the popular models you had to be a serious buyer( for them to check your credit report). Before i purchase the Evo , i looked into the G35, Saab 9.3 2.0 t and Nissan 350 . Out of all of them the most friendly were the Saab dealer . But it wasnt the car i really wanted it, finally after they allow me to test drive the evo and 3hrs later of discussing the price i was able to purchase one.

SUBLIMEAE86
08-16-2004, 04:22 PM
are there any additional charges I should expect with the employee purchase price?