PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Mitsu Meet???

Ariofighter
08-15-2004, 10:04 AM
I was woundering if SoCalEvo has ever heard of or partisipated in a meet that was Mitsu's only. I was also woundering if not what the intrest would be in something like this?

If one was planned it would requier alot of space, because you would have alot of Evos, Lancers, Eclipses, 3000Gts, etc.

I just figued it might be a intresting thing to do, and get alot of people to go to it, but what is everyone elses take on this?

Also, sorry if there being done already, im just woundering

Boosted
08-16-2004, 07:35 PM
I think it would be cool I would be up for it

Ariofighter
08-16-2004, 08:28 PM
yeah, that is why I posted something.

But I can just imagine the size of something like this, I mean at meat 12 there was 130 evos alone, thats not counting the eclipses that would show, and the few 3000gts.

However the problem would still be in who would organise a meet this size, and I havent been to a meet of ours yet so I cant even think of what needs to be planned.

I just wanted to throw the idea out there to see if anyone knew of ones that have been going on for a while, or knew someone intrested in starting the 1st.

drmosh
08-16-2004, 08:43 PM
I was the one who organized the XS meet and I can tell you the logistics of a DSM/Mitsu meet would have to be at some place huge like Irwindale or CA speedway like the DSM Shootout is this year.

There are many possibilities, if yer willing to put in the work to help organize such an event, PM me.