PDA

View Full Version : shops in san diego

Beginner
09-01-2004, 01:03 PM
can anyone tell me what are some good shops to buy parts or to install parts in san diego are? i heard pann auto and enginuiety(sp?) are horrible and got a bad rep. so if there are any other shops in san diego that are good it would be alot of help

thanx

-Rusti

Random_EVO8
09-01-2004, 03:55 PM
www.rnrracing.com
Ryan there does the work on my car and have had no problem at all. he is located in east county.

Beginner
09-01-2004, 05:42 PM
where in san diego are they located...i looked in the site but i couldnt find any address or anything...i might be blind

sorry for the hassle

-thanx

alfredob1
09-01-2004, 07:27 PM
204 Greenfield Dr (Ste. F)
El Cajon, United States

Beginner
09-02-2004, 10:58 PM
thanx for the address imma go check it out sometime soon

cman6453
06-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Hey guys,

If you're looking for good people to deal with, so far I've had the best experience with El Cajon Mitsubishi. Joe is one of the GM's, I think, and he owns an Evo. He loves it so much he traded in his Porsche for it!! John was my salesman, Melissa and Carrie(sp?) were the finance girls I dealt with; Dave, Ed and Alex are the guys that I'm dealing with in service.

The cars in service right now for transmission work, 3rd and 5th gear grind, and it was no problem getting the work done.

I hate shopping for cars, much less a used one, but all these people, so far, have made this the best experience I've EVER had...

So props out to El Cajon Mitsubishi!!

Chris