PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Mitsubishi re-evaluation.

moogle
09-09-2004, 11:47 PM
All the things that was bad about this place is all gone. I went there today to get somethings done and OMG have the service improved. The dick service manager that use to hassle and ask retard question is gone. Now there are 2 cool guyz, especially the old dude who talks about suspension works on evos. After their work they wash my car and I thought wow this dealer has way improve.

No more kids working there to drive/mess w/your evo.
No more hasslen Service Manager.
They actually got my evo done less than what they said.
Washed my car and was impressed on improvements.

If you want work done to your evo and your in the 909 I guess we finally have a home. :P

Evo-8
09-10-2004, 04:06 PM
All the things that was bad about this place is all gone. I went there today to get somethings done and OMG have the service improved. The dick service manager that use to hassle and ask retard question is gone. Now there are 2 cool guyz, especially the old dude who talks about suspension works on evos. After their work they wash my car and I thought wow this dealer has way improve.

No more kids working there to drive/mess w/your evo.
No more hasslen Service Manager.
They actually got my evo done less than what they said.
Washed my car and was impressed on improvements.

If you want work done to your evo and your in the 909 I guess we finally have a home. :P

i always told my dealer not to wash my car. I just asked that they did what it was there for and nothing else. The last thing i want is some fool getting paid minimum wage who doesnt give a damn about my car tryin to wash it. The only person who ever took a sponge to my car is me.

inline4g63
09-10-2004, 04:52 PM
same here. At browning mits in Cerritos, I always decline their car wash because its by machine. Don't want any scratches on my car!