PDA

View Full Version : Some ass hole kids keyed my car!!!!

MAFIOSO8
09-10-2004, 02:55 PM
iswear those kids are going to wish they were never born :evil: if any one has an idea of a paint shop in the irvine area or something that will get rid of this shit i would really apreciate the info :D thanks!

DTunedEvoX
09-10-2004, 03:04 PM
I'm sorry to hear that - I have a black EVO too .... How bad is the damage? Any pix? Keep us informed!

j_nizzle
09-10-2004, 03:26 PM
WTH is going on.......?! whats up with all these god damn haters. i feel your pain man.

BlueDV
09-10-2004, 04:05 PM
Sorry to hear that!

grico42
09-10-2004, 04:09 PM
I feel you pain too, those kids parents that throw the rocks at my car. i now have to take them to small calims because their parents are denying everything.

kipper215
09-10-2004, 04:17 PM
I feel you pain too, those kids parents that throw the rocks at my car. i now have to take them to small calims because their parents are denying everything.

hey keep me inform on the situation if you can.

Highway_Demon
09-10-2004, 04:18 PM
My F***ing Goodne$$!!!!

When will it ever STOP :?:

Theoritically speaking, summer is now over. Sooo, hopefully they got all the mischevious, bull$hit pranking, and vandalizing thoughts out of there system. School will straighten them out and parents enforcing homework will keep them in.

Ruben " Who The Hell Am I Kiddin' " F.

Absinthe
09-10-2004, 04:48 PM

you know where they live right...................

or better yet file a police reoprt make a claim on insurances, take it to the most expensive body shop in LA for a quote, and then turn all of that over to your insurance company they will roll those parents like nothing, then take the cash get it fixed at a more local store for "cash" and keep the change.

You win three ways, those parents pay, they have criminal complaints filled against their kids which they will have to deal with for the rest of their lives (maybe they learn), and those parents will have to deal with the added insurance costs down the roads when thier little fellons can drive(maybe next time they wont be dicks).

MAFIOSO8
09-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Yah hey guys read this and see what else they did. when i got the evo i told the dealer to hook me up with a car cover and the did it was suposed to have come in by now but beacause they took soo long and i told them that i wanted that shit in fast soo long story short some other little bastards fuckin keyed my new evo that little prick he skrewed up my trunk not to mention that he put rotting food on my mothers car and poured trash on it that kid is sooooo f'ing dead
:evil: :twisted:

Macky
09-11-2004, 02:16 PM
dude i hope they get caught and get what they deserve.

if i caught someone doing that to may car he's dead. seriously :evil:

CT9A RS
09-15-2004, 05:49 PM
dood some kids dont like you. That sux. U should keep an eye out on the car or park it in plainview of a window n just videotape ur car or somethin wait for the lil punks to show up again.

But yeah fersure if it were my car baseball bat + legs. I would be breakin them legs fersure.

CT9A RS
09-15-2004, 05:52 PM
oh yeah take ur car to MOB Works if u want it to be painted real nice. They did one of my frens frens car. It was on the cover of the May 04 Import Racer. They do awesome work.

Blaze
09-15-2004, 06:01 PM
People don't cause that much damage without being provoked in some fashion. Ask yourself who knows where you, can find out where you live, and who might want to do something like this. Try to rectify the situation if you can. Otherwise if you choose to retaliate, the "I'll get you back" mentallity will ultimately come back to haunt you.

Don't get me wrong, I'd probably lash out in rage at first too. But decisions made with a calm, clear mind are not the ones you'll regret later.

In the mean time, check this out:
http://www.costco.com/Images/Content/Product/804426L.jpg

You can use this in conjuction with a low speed VCR from Costco and it should suffice as a proper security system at not too much out of pocket cost. I think you can put the entire thing together for less then 300.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?prodid=10048395&whse=&topnav=&cat=

Chris in SD
09-15-2004, 06:09 PM
But decisions made with a calm, clear mind are not the ones you'll regret later.

Yep, like deciding which ball to cut off first with the nail clippers...

spooky
09-19-2004, 09:15 PM
hey man..sorry to hear that...anyway...BTW..this is the kid w/ the silver GTI...what up?

Evo-8
09-19-2004, 09:46 PM

son of a bitch.

Evo-8
09-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Yah hey guys read this and see what else they did. when i got the evo i told the dealer to hook me up with a car cover and the did it was suposed to have come in by now but beacause they took soo long and i told them that i wanted that shit in fast soo long story short some other little bastards fuckin keyed my new evo that little prick he skrewed up my trunk not to mention that he put rotting food on my mothers car and poured trash on it that kid is sooooo f'ing dead
:evil: :twisted:

u definitely must have done something to those kids. Thats too much to be a out of no where prank when ur bored. That was pre-meditated. if u know who they are i suggest u have a talk with them, if not, try and keep an eye out. or set up some fishing line attached to some cans or sumthin.