PDA

View Full Version : Evo car cover

8-AGAIN
09-27-2004, 05:10 PM
I really need to get a GOOD car cover...

I know mitsu makes one but I hear its not very good....

Can you guys recommend a place to pick one up...

Thanks..

wirespeed
09-27-2004, 05:53 PM
my dad bought me one from Kragen and it works really well. first he got the one that had a Neon on the box but then it did not fit because of the wing, then he return it for a bigger one and it works well. it is water resistant but the wind blows it off sometimes. i fixed this by tying water bottles on the sides to make it stay put. it also bends ur antennae a little if you dont put it on correctly. i'm not sure about the price but i think it is a little over $50.

nurb2
09-27-2004, 05:54 PM
The Covercraft comes highly recommended ... I've never used it myself but if you search for it you will find some info.

-nurb2-

Cr0mster
09-27-2004, 08:16 PM
www.calcarcover.com

Thats where I got mine. Get the one with the plush weave lining

prosailortim
09-28-2004, 07:41 AM
Yep, go to California Car Car Cover.... mine fits perfect.

www.calcarcover.com

Boosted
09-28-2004, 11:45 AM
The Covercraft comes highly recommended ... I've never used it myself but if you search for it you will find some info.

-nurb2-

agreed cover craft makes great covers thats what i have

also there is a red evo in my neighbor hood i have seen a few times. I saw him the other day parking his car and he put a cover on that was really nice had a spot for the wing and everything ill try and ask him where he got his

jeansandjacks
09-28-2004, 11:59 AM
i got mine at target, its water resistant, has elastic on the bottom to keep it tight on the car. the medium one fits the car fine but leaves about 4-6 inches of the back bumper uncovered because of the wing, but the large one will cover it all fine.

hksevo8
09-28-2004, 12:04 PM
What about scratches from putting a car cover on the car after it has been driven? I thought car covers were supposed to be used for when a car is being stored. I see a women putting a car cover on her C5 everyday at work and all I can say to myself is why? :?