PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You to Evo-8

DTunedEvoX
09-29-2004, 11:23 PM
This goes out to Abtin - He did a wonderful job with my headlights and made sure every single bolt was on correctly... Even helped me adjust my headlights ...

He does quality work ... A++++++++ In my book =D
Good looking out bro ..

moogle
09-29-2004, 11:26 PM
What did he do??? Did he blacken them out? Adjust?

DTunedEvoX
09-29-2004, 11:33 PM
That would help huh lol .. He blacked out my front headlight housings and adjusted my HIDS to aim higher ...

Evo-8
09-29-2004, 11:36 PM
hey thanks man. Glad u like them. Was cool hangin out with ya. I'll likely have time this Sat to do ur tails if u want.

DTunedEvoX
09-29-2004, 11:59 PM
Let me know man - I'm all for it! Hopefully the sun will stay out long enough! Least we dont have to remove the bumper ... Yeah man was fun (and funny) hanging out there too ...

Let me know what your schedule is like - Trying to find more cash! lol

gt40
09-30-2004, 12:03 AM
props for the terrorist!

toku-one
09-30-2004, 12:14 AM
are you gonna become the mid socal light guy?

Evo-8
09-30-2004, 12:17 AM
props for the terrorist!

we can do more than just bomb shit.

Evo-8
09-30-2004, 12:18 AM
are you gonna become the mid socal light guy?

i guess i just officially became the mid socal light guy lol.

toku-one
09-30-2004, 12:24 AM
whats noel gonna think of you stealing his northern customers and charging so much???

j/k

moogle
09-30-2004, 12:34 AM
Oh O noel got some competition... HEHEHE!

Evo-8
09-30-2004, 12:36 AM
whats noel gonna think of you stealing his northern customers and charging so much???

j/k

lol. I have never met Noel or atleast i dont think i have. If hes in norcal hes got no worries cuz i dont want to do this through the mail. I do all the work for the guys whos cars i work on while they watch robocop and chill on my sofa lol. That way they are happy and i make sure everything gets done right. We have a good time. And what do u mean charge so much. My prices are very reasonable. How much does noel charge?

gt40
09-30-2004, 12:37 AM

lol, you made me laugh too hard... helping an infidel... rofl :P

Evo-8
09-30-2004, 12:38 AM
btw anyone who gets me a bottle of BG syncroshift tranny fluid gets a $20 discount. This only applies once lol.

Evo-8
09-30-2004, 12:41 AM

lol, you made me laugh too hard... helping an infidel... rofl :P

hehe. yeah whats the point of gettin mad about someone callin me names. I take everything on here as a joke anyway. I think it's funny as hell. Have u ever seen malibu's most wanted with that whigger? I was laughin my ass off when the middle eastern dude in his crew {same guy from whitecastle and van weilder} busted out a Rocket launcher his granpa gave him for christmas lol. That was a totally racist joke but funny as hell. If someone called me a cammel jockey i would make jokes about my camel having an intercooler to help him run longer in the desert. Life is too short to get angry over stupid crap. Im on here for the same reason as anyone else. To have fun, learn something new, and to help as many people out as i can. I always look forward to goin to the monday meets to see u guys and just shoot the shit.

SolarXclipse
09-30-2004, 01:11 AM
Hey Abtin, great job for helping some of our fellow owners with their lights. I'm kinda busy lately and since I live in San Diego its kinda far for most of the OC and LA area. It is nice to know there is someone in LA to have such talent like I do on painting the headlight and taillight. I know there are lots of Evo owners want their lights done too so I hope you keep helping them. As I helped a lot already, my schedules are getting tighter that I only have Sunday off. Keep up the good work and may you help more Evo owners in the future. I dont really care if most of them wanted you to do their lights. What matter is that you were able to do them whenever they wanted it done.

Noel

DTunedEvoX
09-30-2004, 07:05 AM
See ... why cant everypost be like this ... And yeah sitting on the couch watching Robocop and Malibu's Most Wanted while Abtin is heatin up the lights is pretty funny ...

Hey Abtin, great job for helping some of our fellow owners with their lights. I'm kinda busy lately and since I live in San Diego its kinda far for most of the OC and LA area. It is nice to know there is someone in LA to have such talent like I do on painting the headlight and taillight. I know there are lots of Evo owners want their lights done too so I hope you keep helping them. As I helped a lot already, my schedules are getting tighter that I only have Sunday off. Keep up the good work and may you help more Evo owners in the future. I dont really care if most of them wanted you to do their lights. What matter is that you were able to do them whenever they wanted it done.

Noel

Evolution8David
09-30-2004, 08:51 AM

j/k

lol. I have never met Noel or atleast i dont think i have. If hes in norcal hes got no worries cuz i dont want to do this through the mail. I do all the work for the guys whos cars i work on while they watch robocop and chill on my sofa lol. That way they are happy and i make sure everything gets done right. We have a good time. And what do u mean charge so much. My prices are very reasonable. How much does noel charge?

Noel charges 50$ for the tails, and 50$ for the headlights =D

toku-one
09-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Life is too short to get angry over stupid crap. Im on here for the same reason as anyone else. To have fun, learn something new, and to help as many people out as i can.

i hear that.

does this also mean i get a discount cause im a fellow "sympathizer"

hahaha

Evo-8
09-30-2004, 02:14 PM

Noel
Thanks man. I'm not in this as a business. I'm just really broke and need money to pay for school and this helps get me by. Im sure its not ur dayjob either lol. So competition isnt a factor. Im glad were far from eachother cuz we can spread our help further lol. 50/50 is a nice deal u got going. But for the amount of time and risk involved, i cant justify it with 50 bucks. Props to u.

Absinthe
09-30-2004, 02:34 PM
hey how about some pictures?

DTunedEvoX
09-30-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm @ work right now - and its raelly overcast - I'll try my best to snap some .. they are REALLY CLEAN ... Just gotta rub the excess silicone - but the fact that he used extra and they still havent fogged (probably wont by the looks of it) are very impressive ...

I'll be @ the T.O. Meet on Wednesday and I'll try to make it to the W. LA meet .... I'll try to take pix0rz though ..

Evo-8
09-30-2004, 05:23 PM
here is a pic of my car and a pic of Mr. Evolution's car. I didn't get a chance to take a pic of Genuin's car cuz it was too dark.
I've actually gotten really good at it and I've discovered some better methods of painting it to make it look extra smooth and clean.

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album259/police_evo2.jpg

http://www.evilution8.net/assets/images/2_front_small.jpg
http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/album259/headlights.jpg

moogle
09-30-2004, 05:34 PM
Adjusting the hid's, you make them higher so we can high beam peepz?

DTunedEvoX
09-30-2004, 06:06 PM

Yes I think I already pissed people off on the way home cause I put it @ highest setting lol Its higher then the high beam but HID! KEKEKE! Like a HID HIGH BEAM from a SUV lol

Evo-8
09-30-2004, 08:24 PM

lol. Ya like GinuwineEvo8 said. I make it so the #0 position is as nice HID highbeam and the #2 position is a perfectly placed low beam and the #4 position is low to the ground incase u have multiple dead hookers in the trunk.

leaveit2bevo
09-30-2004, 08:40 PM
what about those MR heads?

GokuSSJ4
09-30-2004, 08:58 PM

lol. Ya like GinuwineEvo8 said. I make it so the #0 position is as nice HID highbeam and the #2 position is a perfectly placed low beam and the #4 position is low to the ground incase u have multiple dead hookers in the trunk.

next time can you help me out adjusting mine, i want the 0 setting to be at #2 so i can go abit higher.

Evo-8
09-30-2004, 09:58 PM
what about those MR heads?

still working on it. Gimme a couple days. I'll keep u guys posted.

mr0072003
10-04-2004, 09:03 AM
Hey i aill be the next get my light s fdeon by EVO-8, and I can not wait.....I am glade to see theis post confirming his good work...pluse he gave me his number without even knowing me and offered to help me out....that a thumbs up in my bookk...you have my buisness now...

OMG, that EVO cop was my idea....i can not believe you beat me to it... I am so :evil:

O well...

Evo-8
10-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Hey i aill be the next get my light s fdeon by EVO-8, and I can not wait.....I am glade to see theis post confirming his good work...pluse he gave me his number without even knowing me and offered to help me out....that a thumbs up in my bookk...you have my buisness now...

OMG, that EVO cop was my idea....i can not believe you beat me to it... I am so :evil:

O well...

Looking forward to meeting you. My cable seems to be down so ur gonna have to settle for local channels lol. BTW if you want, u can come by and ill take the headlights off your car and you can take off for a couple hours while i work on them so u dont have to wait around for so long.

DTunedEvoX
10-04-2004, 12:17 PM

O well...

Looking forward to meeting you. My cable seems to be down so ur gonna have to settle for local channels lol. BTW if you want, u can come by and ill take the headlights off your car and you can take off for a couple hours while i work on them so u dont have to wait around for so long.

Was going to say something but NM .... I'll just say - to bad you dont get to watch Robocop ..

mr0072003
10-04-2004, 02:14 PM
"DEAD or ALIVE your comming with me CANE"

dont worry I have seen it enought to be ok on missing it......plus I work at the Directv broadcast center, so my job is to watch TV all day........ :D

Evo-8
10-04-2004, 02:24 PM
"DEAD or ALIVE your comming with me CANE"

dont worry I have seen it enought to be ok on missing it......plus I work at the Directv broadcast center, so my job is to watch TV all day........ :D

lol. hook me up with free direct tv and ill hook u up with free headlight and taillight mods.

mr0072003
10-04-2004, 02:27 PM
if I could I would, but I am actaully broadcasting all those cahnnels you see on DTV.......not installing the system....but if I did I defintly woyuld use this to my advantage on getting freebies for my EVo hehehehehe......muuuuhhhaaaaaa

Evo-8
10-04-2004, 02:30 PM
if I could I would, but I am actaully broadcasting all those cahnnels you see on DTV.......not installing the system....but if I did I defintly woyuld use this to my advantage on getting freebies for my EVo hehehehehe......muuuuhhhaaaaaa

i already have the dish and everything installed. I used to have Direct TV. Just send them signal over my way lol.