PDA

View Full Version : AWJunkies monthly P&O Meet Thurs Oct 7

Tarmac02
09-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Most of you already know where, but for those who haven't been:

Pat & Oscars in Mission Valley
Shopping Center at the corner of Qualcomm Way and Rio San Diego Dr
7PM

Cool just chillin and shootin the shit. Turnout of Evos has been really good. A lot better than the first time I extended the invite when I still owned a WRX... I think 3 or 4 of you showed up that time. Last time we had around 20, not as much as the subies but there's simply a lot more of them on the road than us. We're parking further back in the parking lot now to keep attention from passers by away from the group. I always like seeing more out there but lets keep the 2f2f neon glows bumping with the crappy subs for your highschool parking lots. Also lets try to keep the "My BOV has t3h roXorz!" Ricer Flybys in the parking lot to a minimum... these seem to be popular with the not of drinking age/my parents bought me a car ... crowd.

Anyway... hope to see some of you there again. I'll be bringing my 4 bucks for one of those sick ass burritos at the taco shop in the shopping center.

Chris in SD
10-01-2004, 06:33 AM
You know I'll be there.

subgraphic
10-01-2004, 07:42 AM
these seem to be popular with the not of drinking age/my parents bought me a car ... crowd.

LOL

Im there. I might wash the car this time too...

snoop
10-01-2004, 09:17 AM
Yes Sir but my parents bought my car and I have nice BOV so I don't know what to do at the meet because I was planning on doing a few drag runs in parking lot since I want everyone to see how fast my car is and hear my loud BOV. Lol :lol:

On serious note I can't stand loud BOVs especially when other turbo car's that see my EVO has to show it off like I care. I am boosting 23PSI and I if I got an aftermarket one it would be loud as f*ck. Cops are drawn to cars with loud BOVs. This is just my personel preference to have quiet car but I understand alot of people like the loud ones but I see no need to change mind if it holds boost. :D

I may get MR BOV that "The #1 PIMP Chris in SD" has since it holds boost.

See you guys at the meet.

My 2cents do not take this serious :D

ChuTHIS
10-01-2004, 09:24 AM
... these seem to be popular with the not of drinking age/my parents bought me a car ... crowd.

That makes me sad as I fall into that category...haha (I guess thats not that funny)

....I'll be there if I can remember. :)

snoop
10-01-2004, 10:02 AM
... these seem to be popular with the not of drinking age/my parents bought me a car ... crowd.

That makes me sad as I fall into that category...haha (I guess thats not that funny)

....I'll be there if I can remember. :)

All are welcome. Yes he is stereotyping but that happens everyday and everone has done it. The point is to be respectful and don't act like an idiot and do any anything stupid that will draw unwanted attention to the meet that would ban us from going there :wink:

ChuTHIS
10-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Agreed :driving:

Tarmac02
10-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Like Snoop said.... that's just the stereotype because a lot of it was happenning last time. If you act like a mature person who deserves the car then all is cool. Last time though Dieter and I were like.... "what the F---?" and you know if Dieter is saying that then there's something wrong going on.... LOL

j/k man we gots love for you... you just a crazy SOB man

Chris in SD
10-02-2004, 09:49 AM
A couple of the DSM guys have been the big culprits the last couple of times. I think they are feeling the heat with all of the Evos there. Let them know there is plenty of love for the DSM guys - no need to remind us.

Blue Batmobile
10-04-2004, 03:41 PM
I will be at the Thursday Meet at Pat and Oscars this Thursday night, here in San Diego. I will have my Overlays with me if anyones's interested. Let me know which ones you want.

Bat™

gevo
10-04-2004, 05:26 PM
I hear "EVO" man is going to make an appearance.

Tarmac02
10-04-2004, 10:05 PM
huh????

robi
10-04-2004, 10:45 PM
Yes Sir but my parents bought my car and I have nice BOV so I don't know what to do at the meet because I was planning on doing a few drag runs in parking lot since I want everyone to see how fast my car is and hear my loud BOV. Lol :lol:

On serious note I can't stand loud BOVs especially when other turbo car's that see my EVO has to show it off like I care. I am boosting 23PSI and I if I got an aftermarket one it would be loud as f*ck. Cops are drawn to cars with loud BOVs. This is just my personel preference to have quiet car but I understand alot of people like the loud ones but I see no need to change mind if it holds boost. :D

I may get MR BOV that "The #1 PIMP Chris in SD" has since it holds boost.

My 2cents do not take this serious :D

Watching the co-driver in a Z06 corvette almost jump outta the car when I shifted to 4th 2' away from his door while passing them on the front straight at Buttonwillow was "priceless" Crushed 1G VTA BOV no "bling just sting"

Ryukyu
10-04-2004, 11:58 PM
i promise to be there this time. i live right up the hill from mission valley and still havent been to these meets yet. Lookin forward to meeting Tarmac and the guys.
Patrick - silver Evo

subgraphic
10-06-2004, 01:49 PM
ahhhhhwwww shit.
I have to miss this one guys- something just came up.

Sorry...

Tarmac02
10-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Come one come all... if anybody from north county wants to drive down with me give me a call. Probably grab a quick but along the way.

760 672 3331

Chris in SD
10-07-2004, 03:25 PM
If anyone has a MiniDV or high-res (4+ MP) camera and is willing to let me borrow it over the weekend, please bring it tonight. I will treat it better than if it were my own.

The payoff? You will get to see the first cut of my (hopefully) weekend events:

Me + my g/f + her friend + my ex = :D :D :D

If nothing happens, I won't use the cam and I'll return it either Tuesday at Fusion or anytime on Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed and please bring me a cam!!!!!

gevo
10-07-2004, 06:19 PM
:shock: You should sell tickets for this event :shock:

Tarmac02
10-08-2004, 06:50 AM
LOL>>>>>>

anyway...

Got some pics of the turnout last night. Marcs new camera is the shit.

http://www.awjunkies.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4196

gevo
10-08-2004, 04:51 PM
If you don't get a camera in time I could watch. I have a photographic memory. I could describe all the sorted acts and details to those who want to know. It would be like they were there. As a bonus I would tell everyone that you were extremely well endowed(++9") :P